• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'd be pretty ****ing insulted by that if I were you. Yet we have people pushing for that very thing.

There are more stories that are much much worse. But I think enough of the guys and girls I work with, to not air our dirty laundry....but let's just say a lot has changed since Fogerty left.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And the goal is......what? We're going to throw a fit because the media is attempting to smear the identity of a racist mass murderer? He "deserves" the privilege of having his name spelled out correctly?

How did this genius come up with this complaint? Does he have the name of every other mass murderer memorized? He knows from memory that every single one of them had their first, middle and last names utilized every single time the media covered them? I suspect not. He went looking for something to **** into the wind about and this is the best he could come up with. There's something to be said for picking your battles.

I personally don't care. It's a clever device, which has some relevance.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Kut- if I had been told that I had been hired to check a box I would be insulted by that and personally I would do 2 things. 1 do my job to the best of my ability. 2 actively look for employment where I wasn't just a checked box...or I guess 3 would be do my job and live with it.. In any case I would be insulted

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    My inlaw as an example complains about how hard it is being a single mom while her bf & father of the kids of 19yrs live with them but claim he doesn't...and I get to hear all about their vacations and all the crap they have while I bust my tail to get what I have to support my family...maybe I should start a little support group. Jk lol. Problems are actions and mind set. To quote Charlie Daniels what we need are a few more rednecks people who make their living by the sweat on their brow and the calluses on their hands. Take ownership of thier actions, words and stop thinking theycare entitled to something. Nobody owes anyone anything and only a very small few are out to get anyone

We used to DVR episodes of 'Sixteen and Pregnant' and play a drinking game. Every time the 'star', who was living at home expenses paid by the 'rents (who helped with childcare and tolerated the deadbeat baby-daddy), said "No one ever helps me" we would do a shot. NEVER failed to get hammered

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If I listened to INGO, affirmative action. As for me, I was FLAT OUT told by another officer, that I was a "checkbox." Yep, college educated, Spanish speaking, 6'0 200, academy with honors, former probation officer "checkbox."

Government sure is helpful...

2WLrRJE.jpg

Truly sick that someone would say that.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    If I listened to INGO, affirmative action. As for me, I was FLAT OUT told by another officer, that I was a "checkbox." Yep, college educated, Spanish speaking, 6'0 200, academy with honors, former probation officer "checkbox."

Another reason I hate AA. Every now and then the less qualified person gets the position, scholarship, job offer. So then when the best qualified, most deserving person is black, everyone assumes he or she got it because of AA. I would like to go through life knowing I earned what I got. Spectemur Agendo

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I initially thought that there was a reason the "X" was included. Unless he referred to himself as such, there's no denying, IMO, that the "X" is included due to it's similarities to Malcolm X. I think it's on purposeful.

I have to go with Kut on this one, when I knew what he had done and heard the 'ecks' in the name, I thought of BPP - and I didn't even know if the NBP still did the 'X' thing

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Forgive me if any of this has been covered but I haven't read any of this thread. I just want to reply to the OPs question, "what is Black Lives Matters"?

BLM is a communist subversive organization designed to foment a race war in this country. Crisis breeds the exact circumstances to deny and nullify personal liberties, the exact things that the communists have tried to destroy for over 100 years.

They abhor free peoples and need to have them wiped from the record books because the enslaved masses will look to us as a beacon since centrally planned economies can never meet the needs of their people. Never have and never will.

Obama and the other "progressives" use crisis to destroy the basis of this form of self rule. The progressives believe that the people are too stupid to know what's good for them. They need to tell us what we should do, where we should work, what we should buy and when we should die.

Look at the inner cities where the people already live this way. They have nothing but death, poverty, amorality jealousy along with constant danger from their fellow "citizens". I Italicized citizens because they are no such thing but a bunch of semi-human criminals with no morals. The founders warned us that a citizenry without morals was incapable of self government. How right they were.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Another reason I hate AA. Every now and then the less qualified person gets the position, scholarship, job offer. So then when the best qualified, most deserving person is black, everyone assumes he or she got it because of AA. I would like to go through life knowing I earned what I got. Spectemur Agendo

Darn it Woobie.....now I have to go look that up......:(

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Forgive me if any of this has been covered but I haven't read any of this thread. I just want to reply to the OPs question, "what is Black Lives Matters"?

BLM is a communist subversive organization designed to foment a race war in this country. Crisis breeds the exact circumstances to deny and nullify personal liberties, the exact things that the communists have tried to destroy for over 100 years.

They abhor free peoples and need to have them wiped from the record books because the enslaved masses will look to us as a beacon since centrally planned economies can never meet the needs of their people. Never have and never will.

Obama and the other "progressives" use crisis to destroy the basis of this form of self rule. The progressives believe that the people are too stupid to know what's good for them. They need to tell us what we should do, where we should work, what we should buy and when we should die.

Look at the inner cities where the people already live this way. They have nothing but death, poverty, amorality jealousy along with constant danger from their fellow "citizens". I Italicized citizens because they are no such thing but a bunch of semi-human criminals with no morals. The founders warned us that a citizenry without morals was incapable of self government. How right they were.

Change a few names, and this post could seamlessly be placed in Mein Kampf, and never be noticed. Seriously.
    Unfortunately to believe this, one would have to believe that the BLM movement is either setting up the controversial instances, which was common in the rise of both Communism and Fascism, or that they do not proactively seek power, but rather wait for opportunities to exploit. I would think it's obvious that both are too outlandish to consider. The in that it's pure tinfoil, and the second, in that one of flaws of BLM is it's inflexibility and its "now" demands.

BADWOLF

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 24, 2015
    Small Town USA
    I'm not your friend. The relationships you have with other people, don't translate to people you don't know.

Really? In my reality and the way i was raised when I don't know someone or have any vestment in someone I could really care less what they have to say... Thus truly the only people that COULD offend me are close friends, its never happened, though people have tried. And trust me I've heard it allllll.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Change a few names, and this post could seamlessly be placed in Mein Kampf, and never be noticed. Seriously.
    Unfortunately to believe this, one would have to believe that the BLM movement is either setting up the controversial instances, which was common in the rise of both Communism and Fascism, or that they do not proactively seek power, but rather wait for opportunities to exploit. I would think it's obvious that both are too outlandish to consider. The in that it's pure tinfoil, and the second, in that one of flaws of BLM is it's inflexibility and its "now" demands.

So you're saying BLM is an arm of presidential policy?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom