Not open for further replies.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Institutional racism?

Would a law whereby selected races were discriminated against, or favored over others, be an example? Something like a law where only X% of race A can be admitted to a state institution in order to ensure Y% of race B is admitted to the institution?
    Only works one way!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Institutional racism?

Would a law whereby selected races were discriminated against, or favored over others, be an example? Something like a law where only X% of race A can be admitted to a state institution in order to ensure Y% of race B is admitted to the institution?

Completely, but I have yet to see someone's actual freedom diminished because of the above. I'd much rather give up a spot at a college rather than worry about harm or subjugation. :dunno:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Not sure if srs. Ya know, in recent months, there have been quite a few officers killed. I wondered if anyone would ever bring it up, but not a peep. I'm wondered, it those killings had of been related to BLM how quickly they would've shown up here.
    https://www.odmp.org/search/year/2016
    i think a lot of them are directly related to BLM because of the excuses and mindset they've given people of all colors. They've painted a false picture of police and instigated violence just like the **** poor president has. If I was president BLM would have FBI SWAT teams hitting them from all directions and I wonder what they would find. Actualy I'm sure I could guess but it would be rewarding and get a lot of them locked up where they belong.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Completely, but I have yet to see someone's actual freedom diminished because of the above. I'd much rather give up a spot at a college rather than worry about harm or subjugation. :dunno:
    I think everyone should just play with their own clicks and not be forced to do anything. Let people hang with who they wanna hang with. Things work smoother when you don't mess with the flow

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Maybe they would be happy with reservations like the govt gives the Indians? I mean seriously where does it end? How many hundreds of years do we need to listen to *****ing and excuses? If you can't hack the real world then get out the game

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    i think a lot of them are directly related to BLM because of the excuses and mindset they've given people of all colors. They've painted a false picture of police and instigated violence just like the **** poor president has. If I was president BLM would have FBI SWAT teams hitting them from all directions and I wonder what they would find. Actualy I'm sure I could guess but it would be rewarding and get a lot of them locked up where they belong.

Well if the fascist way of doing things is how one is inclined.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Not so long ago, in a facebook debate with a liberal, she said she had no problem paying any taxes she's ever had to pay and would be willing to pay more (to go towards some SJW issue or another). Kind of the same thing, isn't it? The government deciding who wins, who loses, who goes to the front of the line, and who has to give up their spot in another all seems to be part and parcel to me.

But like I've said before, it seems we all have a government intrusion or two we like even if we are "small government" people. (Especially if that intrusion is on others but benefits me).

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Institutional racism?

Well, yeah, affirmative action is institutional racism. But THAT institutional racism is encouraged by BLM.

Who is harming you? Who is subjugating you? There are laws against that you know.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I want in too!

See, this is why "Individuals Matter" simply won't suffice; it always ends up as just another club with a group identity. :):

I'm abandoning the club (nothing personal, guys, I still like you) and "The Individual Matters" shall be my article of faith.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom