• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    In response to the original question

BLM is black group seeking to milk white Americans out of their personal property and blame them for their current failure. Since it's inception, it's been "bought" or "steered" by anti-American, NWO Oligarch George Soros. GS is a master nation-wrecker. I could go in to further detail but I'd be banned for "racism." BLM is a wedge to beat down America and fire up the Democrat base for the election, to help boost Hillary.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    In response to the original question

BLM is black group seeking to milk white Americans out of their personal property and blame them for their current failure. Since it's inception, it's been "bought" or "steered" by anti-American, NWO Oligarch George Soros. GS is a master nation-wrecker. I could go in to further detail but I'd be banned for "racism." BLM is a wedge to beat down America and fire up the Democrat base for the election, to help boost Hillary.

:rockwoot:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Black Lives Matter is dead to me. :noway:

They should be ignored as they are useless to our communities. All they bring is hatred and negativity which will do nothing but drag people down with them.
    They taunt good people into fights so they can themselves be martyrs for they're cause. They preach death and promote murder against anyone not inline with their toxic souls.

God will sort them out in the end.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah thats going to work...........WTF

I've read the detailed demands. I think they are very confused. The politically support the same people who promote the things they want to end. And some of the stuff I could get behind. Very libertarian. But also very Black oriented, which kills it. Kut said in the other thread that he wants the discussion to be about Americans. I'd like that too. BLM doesn't seem to want that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've read the detailed demands. I think they are very confused. The politically support the same people who promote the things they want to end. And some of the stuff I could get behind. Very libertarian. But also very Black oriented, which kills it. Kut said in the other thread that he wants the discussion to be about Americans. I'd like that too. BLM doesn't seem to want that.

No they do not.

All you white people have to move to the very back.
    This is about black people.....or something very close to this.

Nelsonho

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2016
    Lenoir
    I think they are more of a hate group as all they protest is when a white officer is involved in a shooting of a black person (justified or not) but they never ever say a word about all the black on black crimes that happen each and every day. The crazy needless killing needs to stop period.
    On the other hand if you shoot a police officer then you need to be put down, The job / badge needs to be respected as those guys put there life on the line every day.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Unfortunately Jamil, there are far too many (on both sides) that would rather point fingers than hash out solutions. A lot of it, is the unwillingness of those who oppose the more ignorant portions of the black lives movement offering alternative arguments against it....cohesive, intelligent arguments. Michael Brown was a thug, he was an overall bad person, but there's other ways to paint that picture so that people can see it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think they are more of a hate group as all they protest is when a white officer is involved in a shooting of a black person (justified or not) but they never ever say a word about all the black on black crimes that happen each and every day. The crazy needless killing needs to stop period.
    On the other hand if you shoot a police officer then you need to be put down, The job / badge needs to be respected as those guys put there life on the line every day.

You know what? I don't think they're a hate group. They're a political group seeking a political outcome, using whatever tactics they can to achieve their goals. As I said in another thread, there is an ideology behind their demands.

Unfortunately Jamil, there are far too many (on both sides) that would rather point fingers than hash out solutions. A lot of it, is the unwillingness of those who oppose the more ignorant portions of the black lives movement offering alternative arguments against it....cohesive, intelligent arguments. Michael Brown was a thug, he was an overall bad person, but there's other ways to paint that picture so that people can see it.

I'd like to hash out solutions. All this racial bull**** is a tool to divide. Yes, I think there's a way to make it easier for people caught up in this nonsense to see the reality beyond race. But unfortunately, the white people willing to do it can't get through with words. There is nothing I can say and no way I can say it, that can make a person who believe in "hands up don't shoot" understand it didn't happen that way.

Here's what it will take to change minds. Seeing their belief shattered by reality. What I'm talking about can't be spontaneously produced. It's just something that happens.

The rank and file caught up with the false narratives need to experience the fallacies of the nonsense. For example, nothing to me could be more powerfully convincing than the experience of the Black woman who spoke of the police officers--including whites--putting their own bodies between her and her kids, and the Dallas shooter. Demonstrating reality in a powerful way, juxtaposed with the rhetoric and actions could get people to see it. I think it can't be done with words alone. The narrative has to be shattered by experiencing reality.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You know what? I don't think they're a hate group. They're a political group seeking a political outcome, using whatever tactics they can to achieve their goals. As I said in another thread, there is an ideology behind their demands.

Don't you know that 100% of black people shot by police in America are black?

One. Hundred. Percent.

:):

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I don't think Brown's background was the issue. It was his actions that brought about his death and the false narrative that was spread by the media immediately after the incident.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Race relations were good, while continuing to move toward ALL people just being people. Then we put a race baiter in the white house (twice) who continually gives credibility to other race baiters. It'll take years to come back to where we were before this mess.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Race relations were good, while continuing to move toward ALL people just being people. Then we put a race baiter in the white house (twice) who continually gives credibility to other race baiters. It'll take years to come back to where we were before this mess.

I can respect you opinion, but it is an opinion. In my opinion, the president has not race baited anyone, and if he has, it's those who were already inclined to have those thoughts about person different from themselves.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't think Brown's background was the issue. It was his actions that brought about his death and the false narrative that was spread by the media immediately after the incident.

That's pretty much the same thing, I think.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom