• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Well I missed out on a few pages. Some of it good, some of it convoluted self-contradictory crap. I was wondering if there was some common ground to be reached, or if I needed to change my thinking on some things. But after trying, I'm right back where I started. Maybe I'm talking to the wrong person, or in the wrong setting.

So after all this, it's still: I don't care about your race. All I care about is your character. Can you do the job? Are you honest? Are you compassionate? What talents do you have, and are you developing them? I have my culture and you have yours. I respect those differences. If your heritage is a big deal to you, that's great. But it isn't to me. I don't care about my own geneology beyond curiosity. I don't care if you just got here (legally), your grandpa was a slave, or there's a castle back in England with your name on it, and your family came over in the 1600's. It's interesting, but it doesn't matter. Even if you care, I still don't. I will go shooting with you, help you move, pour your concrete patio, share dinner at my place or yours with our families. But my relationships with people will continue to be built individually, and based upon character. And I will continue to have limited concern for things I can not affect.

I can't help but think if more people took this attitude, instead of looking upon every racist interaction between two individuals as something that requires a national movement and government "solutions", that social conditions wouldn't be nearly as poor in this country as they are currently.
    I don't need a patio, but you can pour a driveway for me.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Where are the people taking charge to shut this person down?

What do the president and Hillary think of this? Others?

While she's walking around with the mike barking racist orders the dude on stage is repeating them.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Turnabout is fair play, right? She'll lead the charge. Reparations. Retribution. Buses are next.

But in fairness, I doubt most Blacks think like she does. But that group? It's out of control. Sane Black people need to pull her aside and explain some things.

Taking at face value that the people in the video are identified as BLM (I wasn't there so I don't know), we need to remember that this is an organization which goes to Trump events looking to cause trouble. So it's a plausible hypothesis that she's simply projecting her own organization's operational methods onto any white people who might be present at their event, and is assuming any white people at a BLM event are there for the same reason so many black people are at Trump events - to stir up a shtstorm.

Now I'd bet dollars to doughnuts any white people at this event are koolaid-drinking white liberals; and if this lady had any insight or ability to read people, she'd realize that. But she's not taking any chances!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom