• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I saw Wynton and got to meet him at Phoenix Hill in Louisville back in the 1980's...His album, Black Codes (from the underground) had just been released and he was on tour promoting it...A really nice guy...I dressed like I was going to see the Replacements at Phoenix Hill and was very embarrassed when we got there and the true Jazz Fans were dressed to the nines...It didn't bother Wynton at all....

[video=youtube;yJStU5qyb9Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJStU5qyb9Q[/video]

He introduced Marcus Roberts (who was a kid...I mean young as this was his first road trip) and he blew me away....Wynton had a little trailer parked out back of Phoenix Hill and stayed outside and posed for pictures with anyone who wanted.....

[video=youtube;uzIw425evUQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzIw425evUQ[/video]

They are a long way from Phoenix Hill now lol.....

[video=youtube;WOfFVQHftHc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOfFVQHftHc[/video]

This is about when I saw them...

[video=youtube;OLCfakvd628]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLCfakvd628[/video]

Last edited:

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Well, I'd say this thread is well and truly derailed. Maybe that's a good thing....

Nothing to see here. Move along now. There's a good chap.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    This fits here-

[video=youtube;z8wrqe72YG4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=z8wrqe72YG4[/video]

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    ...If you guys don't have Kind of Blue, you're a jazz listener, not a fan....[video=youtube;kbxtYqA6ypM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbxtYqA6ypM[/video]

(Unfortunately, it's the only jazz album a lot of people have. They're fans...but not listeners. Pfft...no worries).

...I dressed like I was going to see the Replacements at Phoenix Hill and was very embarrassed when we got there and the true Jazz Fans were dressed to the nines...

Oops! But I hear you. It's really like going to church, isn't it? Read the Mike Royko "Jackie Robinson" article, for a good analogy. I knew I was getting "old" when I realized I had a closet full of black shirts without ​writing or logos on them. My friends and I always thought jazz was just good musicians applying their skill to, whatever. That was it. After I got married, it was eye-opening to me that to a lot of fans, "it" really has a different significance to them. They may not know a 2-5-1 from a 9-1-1, but jazz is still very important to them. Probably in the same way that Jackie Robinson was important to some people who didn't know a sacrifice-fly from a flyswatter. Which is okay. It doesn't matter how people get there, as long as they get there (I guess that kinda/sorta of brings this back around to the BLM topic...)

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    (Unfortunately, it's the only jazz album a lot of people have. They're fans...but not listeners. Pfft...no worries).

Oops! But I hear you. It's really like going to church, isn't it? Read the Mike Royko "Jackie Robinson" article, for a good analogy. I knew I was getting "old" when I realized I had a closet full of black shirts without ​writing or logos on them. My friends and I always thought jazz was just good musicians applying their skill to, whatever. That was it. After I got married, it was eye-opening to me that to a lot of fans, "it" really has a different significance to them. They may not know a 2-5-1 from a 9-1-1, but jazz is still very important to them. Probably in the same way that Jackie Robinson was important to some people who didn't know a sacrifice-fly from a flyswatter. Which is okay. It doesn't matter how people get there, as long as they get there (I guess that kinda/sorta of brings this back around to the BLM topic...)

Well, there are some definitive albums (typically a couple) in every genre of music.
    Not too long ago the R&R HoF list 200 of these albums. Most people have several listed:

1. 1. BEATLES – SGT. PEPPER’S LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND

1. 2. PINK FLOYD – DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

1. 3. MICHAEL JACKSON – THRILLER

1. 4. LED ZEPPELIN – LED ZEPPELIN IV

1. 5. U2 – JOSHUA TREE

1. 6. ROLLING STONES – EXILE ON MAIN STREET

1. 7. CAROLE KING – TAPESTRY

1. 8. BOB DYLAN – HIGHWAY ‘61 REVISITED

1. 9. BEACH BOYS – PET SOUNDS

1. 10. NIRVANA – NEVERMIND

1. 11. PEARL JAM – TEN

1. 12. BEATLES – ABBEY ROAD

1. 13. SANTANA – SUPERNATURAL

1. 14. METALLICA – METALLICA

1. 15. BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN – BORN TO RUN

1. 16. PRINCE – PURPLE RAIN

1. 17. AC/DC – BACK IN BLACK

1. 18. ROLLING STONES – LET IT BLEED

1. 19. DOORS – DOORS

1. 20. GRATEFUL DEAD – AMERICAN BEAUTY

1. 21. SHANIA TWAIN – COME ON OVER

1. 22. WHO – WHO’S NEXT

1. 23. STEVIE WONDER – SONGS IN THE KEY OF LIFE

1. 24. FLEETWOOD MAC – RUMOURS

1. 25. PINK FLOYD – WALL

1. 26. ALANIS MORISSETTE – JAGGED LITTLE PILL

1. 27. NORAH JONES – COME AWAY WITH ME

1. 28. EMINEM – MARSHALL MATHERS LP

1. 29. OUTKAST – SPEAKERBOXX-LOVE BELOW

1. 30. DR. DRE – CHRONIC

1. 31. BEASTIE BOYS – LICENSED TO ILL

1. 32. GUNS ‘N ROSES –APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION

1. 33. DIXIE CHICKS – WIDE OPEN SPACES

1. 34. MILES DAVIS – KIND OF BLUE

1. 35. EAGLES – HOTEL CALIFORNIA

1. 36. DEF LEPPARD – HYSTERIA

1. 37. SOUNDTRACK – GREASE

1. 38. MARVIN GAYE – WHAT’S GOING ON

1. 39. BEATLES – WHITE ALBUM

1. 40. SOUNDTRACK – SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER

1. 41. JIMI HENDRIX – ARE YOU EXPERIENCED?

1. 42. BEATLES – REVOLVER

1. 43. BOSTON – BOSTON

1. 44. BON JOVI – SLIPPERY WHEN WET

1. 45. U2 – ACHTUNG BABY

1. 46. WHITNEY HOUSTON – WHITNEY HOUSTON

1. 47. LED ZEPPELIN – LED ZEPPELIN II

1. 48. DAVE MATTHEWS BAND – CRASH

1. 49. ROLLING STONES – STICKY FINGERS

1. 50. GREEN DAY – DOOKIE

1. 51. LED ZEPPELIN – HOUSES OF THE HOLY

1. 52. JONI MITCHELL – BLUE

1. 53. ELVIS PRESLEY – ELVIS AT SUN

1. 54. AEROSMITH – TOYS IN THE ATTIC

1. 55. LAURYN HILL – MISEDUCATION OF LAURYN HILL

1. 56. BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN – BORN IN THE U.S.A.

1. 57. 50 CENT – GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN’

1. 58. AC/DC – HIGHWAY TO HELL

1. 59. NOTORIOUS B.I.G. – LIFE AFTER DEATH

1. 60. VAN HALEN – VAN HALEN

1. 61. GREEN DAY – AMERICAN IDIOT

1. 62. BLACK SABBATH – PARANOID

1. 63. EMINEM – EMINEM SHOW

1. 64. JEWEL – PIECES OF YOU

1. 65. COLDPLAY – RUSH OF BLOOD TO THE HEAD

1. 66. MEATLOAF – BAT OUT OF HELL

1. 67. USHER – CONFESSIONS

1. 68. KID ROCK – DEVIL WITHOUT A CAUSE

1. 69. GEORGE HARRISON – ALL THINGS MUST PASS

1. 70. BILLY JOEL – STRANGER

1. 71. EAGLES – HELL FREEZES OVER

1. 72. VAN MORRISON – MOONDANCE

1. 73. REM – AUTOMATIC FOR THE PEOPLE

1. 74. PHIL COLLINS – NO JACKET REQUIRED

1. 75. METALLICA – MASTER OF PUPPETS

1. 76. FAITH HILL – BREATHE

1. 77. JOHNNY CASH – AT FOLSOM PRISON

1. 78. JOHN COLTRANE – LOVE SUPREME

1. 79. PINK FLOYD – WISH YOU WERE HERE

1. 80. MICHAEL JACKSON – OFF THE WALL

1. 81. MARVIN GAYE – LET’S GET IT ON

1. 82. BOB SEGER – NIGHT MOVES

1. 83. PAUL SIMON – GRACELAND

1. 84. LINKIN PARK – HYBRID THEORY

1. 85. PRINCE – 1999

1. 86. DEF LEPPARD – PYROMANIA

1. 87. JANET JACKSON – CONTROL

1. 88. RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS – BLOOD SUGAR SEX MAGIK

1. 89. DIRE STRAITS – BROTHERS IN ARMS

1. 90. TUPAC – ALL EYEZ ON ME

1. 91. MATCHBOX TWENTY – YOURSELF OR SOMEONE LIKE YOU

1. 92. RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS – CALIFORNICATION

1. 93. LED ZEPPELIN – PHYSICAL GRAFFITI

1. 94. NELLY – COUNTRY GRAMMAR

1. 95. CREED – HUMAN CLAY

1. 96. CLASH – LONDON CALLING

1. 97. CELINE DION – FALLING INTO YOU

1. 98. NEIL YOUNG – HARVEST

1. 99. SOUNDTRACK – DIRTY DANCING

1. 101. TOM PETTY – FULL MOON FEVER

1. 102. VAN HALEN – 1984

1. 103. SOUNDTRACK – TITANIC

1. 104. CROSBY STILLS & NASH – DÉJÀ VU

1. 105. TLC – CRAZYSEXYCOOL

1. 106. BECK – ODELAY

1. 107. KENNY G – BREATHLESS

1. 108. NWA. – STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON

1. 109. SEX PISTOLS – NEVER MIND THE BOLLOCKS

1. 110. BEATLES – RUBBER SOUL

1. 111. RADIOHEAD – O.K. COMPUTER

1. 112. SIMON & GARFUNKEL – BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER

1. 113. DIXIE CHICKS – FLY

1. 114. METALLICA – AND JUSTICE FOR ALL

1. 115. MICHAEL JACKSON – DANGEROUS

1. 116. MARIAH CAREY – DAYDREAM

1. 117. SOUNDTRACK – TOP GUN

1. 118. ELTON JOHN – GOODBYE YELLOW BRICK ROAD

1. 119. POLICE – SYNCHRONICITY

1. 120. NO DOUBT – TRAGIC KINGDOM

1. 121. ROLLING STONES – BEGGAR’S BANQUET

1. 122. R KELLY – R

1. 123. TOOL – LATERALUS

1. 124. OASIS – WHAT’S THE STORY MORNING GLORY

1. 125. BOB MARLEY – EXODUS

1. 126. JOURNEY – ESCAPE

1. 127. CHRISTINA AGUILERA – CHRISTINA AGUILERA

1. 128. JAY-Z – BLUEPRINT

1. 129. ALICIA KEYS – DIARY OF ALICIA KEYS

1. 130. SOUNDTRACK – O BROTHER WHERE ART THOU?

1. 131. CARS – CARS

1. 132. ENYA – DAY WITHOUT RAIN

1. 133. NATALIE COLE – UNFORGETTABLE WITH LOVE NATALIE COLE

1. 134. SOUNDTRACK – FOOTLOOSE

1. 135. LIONEL RICHIE – CAN’T SLOW DOWN

1. 136. SARAH MCLACHLAN – SURFACING

1. 137. BONNIE RAITT – NICK OF TIME

1. 138. METALLICA – RIDE THE LIGHTNING

1. 139. SHERYL CROW – TUESDAY NIGHT MUSIC CLUB

1. 140. FRANK SINATRA – IN THE WEE SMALL HOURS

1. 141. EARTH WIND FIRE – GRATITUDE

1. 142. ZZ TOP – ELIMINATOR

1. 143. WILLIE NELSON – RED HEADED STRANGER

1. 144. JOHN LENNON – IMAGINE

1. 145. TONI BRAXTON – TONI BRAXTON

1. 146. ETTA JAMES – AT LAST

1. 147. ELVIS PRESLEY – ELVIS PRESLEY

1. 148. CAT STEVENS – TEA FOR THE TILLERMAN

1. 149. SMASHING PUMPKINS – MELLON COLLIE & THE INFINITE SADNESS

1. 150. DAVE BRUBECK – TIME OUT

1. 151. JANET JACKSON – JANET

1. 152. QUEEN – A NIGHT AT THE OPERA

1. 153. OZZY OSBOURNE – BLIZZARD OF OZZ

1. 154. WILL SMITH – BIG WILLIE STYLE

1. 155. PRINCE – SIGN OF THE TIMES

1. 156. PUBLIC ENEMY – IT TAKES A NATION OF MILLIONS TO HOLD US BACK

1. 157. BOB DYLAN – BLOOD ON THE TRACKS

1. 158. GEORGE MICHAEL – FAITH

1. 159. BOYZ II MEN – COOLEYHIGHHARMONY

1. 160. DESTINY’S CHILD – WRITING’S ON THE WALL

1. 161. JAY-Z – BLACK ALBUM

1. 162. AVRIL LAVIGNE – LET GO

1. 163. FUGEES – SCORE

1. 164. MADONNA – LIKE A VIRGIN

1. 165. LED ZEPPELIN – LED ZEPPELIN

1. 166. STEVIE RAY VAUGHN – TEXAS FLOOD

1. 167. STONE TEMPLE PILOTS – CORE

1. 168. ORIGINAL CAST – PHANTOM OF THE OPERA HIGHLIGHTS

1. 169. JETHRO TULL – AQUALUNG

1. 170. TUPAC – ME AGAINST THE WORLD

1. 171. DAVID BOWIE – RISE AND FALL OF ZIGGY STARDUST

1. 172. SHAKIRA – LAUNDRY SERVICE

1. 173. SOUNDTRACK – FORREST GUMP

1. 174. AL GREEN – CALL ME

1. 175. CURTIS MAYFIELD – SUPERFLY

1. 176. LIVE – THROWING COPPER

1. 177. GEORGE BENSON – BREEZIN’

1. 178. WHITE STRIPES – WHITE BLOOD CELLS

1. 179. LYNYRD SKYNYRD – PRONOUNCED LEH-NERD SKIN-ERD

1. 180. SADE – DIAMOND LIFE

1. 181. FLEETWOOD MAC – FLEETWOOD MAC

1. 182. PAUL MCCARTNEY & WINGS – BAND ON THE RUN

1. 183. BEYONCE – DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE

1. 184. ANITA BAKER – RAPTURE

1. 185. NAS – IIIMATIC

1. 186. BARBRA STREISAND – A STAR IS BORN

1. 187. EARTH WIND FIRE – THAT’S THE WAY OF THE WORLD

1. 188. ANITA BAKER – RHYTHM OF LOVE

1. 189. JAY-Z – IN MY LIFETIME VOL 1

1. 190. LL COOL J – MAMA SAID KNOCK YOU OUT

1. 191. STEELY DAN – AJA

1. 192. WILLIE NELSON – STARDUST

1. 193. ARETHA FRANKLIN – SPARKLE

1. 194. ANDREA BOCELLI – ANDREA

1. 195. BOB DYLAN – BRINGING IT ALL BACK HOME

1. 196. LUTHER VANDROSS – NEVER TOO MUCH

1. 197. U2 – ALL THAT YOU CAN’T LEAVE BEHIND

1. 198. RUSH – 2112

1. 199. OUTKAST – AQUEMINI

1. 200. GRAND FUNK RAILROAD – WE’RE AN AMERICAN BAND

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I think it's dismissive to not look at the movement and question 'why' it exists. I won't pretend to agree 100% with the 'why' myself, but it's ignorant to dismiss the movement all together when one could try to understand someone else's viewpoint, and more importantly where they are coming from.

IMO, the complete dependence (and failings) of the promises from the democratic party and policies. I wish repubs would get more involved and fix crap in poor areas... but that's an entirely different discussion all together.

But dismissing this group alltogether, as not being worthy of your time to understand what's happening in the world around you?
    Half tempted to trash the thread if the only focus is to bash the movement with little to no solutions or understanding.

The day that BLM spends a proportional amount of time, money, and effort protesting the 95% of black lives that are taken by black perpetrators as they do the black lives that are taken by police officers is the day that I will consider that they are sincere in their message.

Oh, and if they want to protest the violation of civil rights, they should probably stop massively violating the civil rights of others (such as blocking streets and bridges, destroying property, looting, etc.).

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The day that BLM spends a proportional amount of time, money, and effort protesting the 95% of black lives that are taken by black perpetrators as they do the black lives that are taken by police officers is the day that I will consider that they are sincere in their message.

Oh, and if they want to protest the violation of civil rights, they should probably stop massively violating the civil rights of others (such as blocking streets and bridges, destroying property, looting, etc.).

There are two flaws with this message. First, there is a significant difference that a life being taken by a criminal, and a life taken by the state. If this isn't true, then why cite the people killed by federal agents killing the people at Ruby Ridge or Waco as being such a tragedy? Why were people upset about those instances? Or better yet, why are people so upset with the way the VA is run and the number of people that die that are supposed to caring for? Essentially, it is hypocritical to be upset to pick and choose which instance to be upset about when the state is the one pulling the trigger.

Secondly, it isn't simply about how many people are murdered. It isn't about raw numbers of people killed. It's about the BLM belief that black people are routine targeted for harassment, countless times during the course of one day. You're argument is essentially the same as the one used by people who say policing isn't an inherent dangerous job, because more loggers get killed than police officers. And yet, her I sit, from an on-duty injury popping pills. So I think citing pure numbers of deaths doesn't tell the full story. So as I was saying, BLM thinks blacks are unfairly targeted for traffic stops, force applied to them unevenly/unjustly, that they bear the financial brunt of shady LE practices to fill city coffers, and are sentenced disproportionately for the same crimes.
    Is the above a nationwide problem for each and every city? Certainly not, but there are enough instances that there is a legitimate concern.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    There are two flaws with this message. First, there is a significant difference that a life being taken by a criminal, and a life taken by the state. If this isn't true, then why cite the people killed by federal agents killing the people at Ruby Ridge or Waco as being such a tragedy? Why were people upset about those instances? Or better yet, why are people so upset with the way the VA is run and the number of people that die that are supposed to caring for? Essentially, it is hypocritical to be upset to pick and choose which instance to be upset about when the state is the one pulling the trigger.

Secondly, it isn't simply about how many people are murdered. It isn't about raw numbers of people killed. It's about the BLM belief that black people are routine targeted for harassment, countless times during the course of one day. You're argument is essentially the same as the one used by people who say policing isn't an inherent dangerous job, because more loggers get killed than police officers. And yet, her I sit, from an on-duty injury popping pills. So I think citing pure numbers of deaths doesn't tell the full story. So as I was saying, BLM thinks blacks are unfairly targeted for traffic stops, force applied to them unevenly/unjustly, that they bear the financial brunt of shady LE practices to fill city coffers, and are sentenced disproportionately for the same crimes.
    Is the above a nationwide problem for each and every city? Certainly not, but there are enough instances that there is a legitimate concern.
    Well, your posts got me to go to their website and read what they have to say.

I can't say that I was impressed. It started with Trayvon Martin and after that it sounds like a litany of SJW subjects, but only applied to blacks.

While I am sure that there is some real concern in some areas, the championing of cases that turn out to be justified turns many of us off to any message they may have.

When you add the obscene way some people that associate themselves with the movement act in social media, it becomes all but impossible for me to take anything they say seriously. While it may not be the majority of those that associate with the movement, it is enough.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Now hold on Kut, if BLM were named "Civilian Lives Matters" you'd have a point. I do criticize authorities when I see what I believe is an unjustified shoot. I don't care which races are involved. It's not hypocritical at all, because all unjustified shootings for whatever reasons, including race, is wrong.

Words have meaning, and having a name like "Black Lives Matters", they have to expect to be challenged on the outward appearance that the Black lives that seem to matter most are the ones where most political points can be made scored. If it's not about scoring political points, why are they lying so much about the narratives? Why trot out photos of Michael Brown when he was young and innocent looking? Why not just go with the truth?

Again, the thing that makes the numbers matter more is the name. It's "Black Lives Matter". The the most immediate question that brings to my mind, given the black-on-black violent crime is: um, don't all black lives matter? Of course it's fair to say that this group's focus is intended to be narrowed more to police abuse of blacks, and of course they're concerned about black-on-black crime. But then such a group should find a name that matches that focus better. Instead, they picked a name that is divisive.

Maybe Blacks ARE unfairly targeted for traffic stops. So, carrying signs that say Black Lives Matter is going to fix that? How? What about all the times they lied about what happened? What about Michael Brown? How many of these incidents get wall to wall coverage, and then when all the facts are in we find out the shooting was justified after all.

"Hands up don't shoot" was a lie. And when they keep doing that ****--protesting, chanting violent slogans, taking over unrelated protests, rioting--over what ends up being lies, it sabotages the legitimate concern.

It makes it harder to get the skeptics to see the legitimate acts of racial targeting when they're nearly always wrong about the actual events. I mean, pop culture eats that **** up. They're still bought into the "hands up don't shoot" lie. But the skeptics just see the lies and shrug. But these days, the left deals with skeptics, not by an honest discussion, but by labeling them racists and marginalizing them.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I'll make an attempt. I think it was the watermelon remark. Generally, that's seen as a perpetuation of a racist stereotype. You could have said "bowling ball". But you said "watermelon ".

Did you get my point? And by "point" I mean like the point on the top of a KKK hood.

See, that's how it came across to some.
    Speaking of racist stereotype stories, once upon a time while working for a contractor from Mississippi that had a job here, I was squatting on my heels marking a conduit before putting it in the bender and the foreman asked "Daavid whar you frum? you look like one of them thar sand pipple a-settin' bout the fahr". I told him that I didn't want him to feel out of place above the Mason-Dixon line, so I was impersonating a bunch of red necks sitting around a watermelon on the 4th of July. He laughed and said "we all got furniture now".

Seriously, I think jabbing race baiting demogoges some of their behavior has it's place (the foreman was clearly just messing with me). They're not trying to have a real discussion, and certainly not a civil one.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Waco was handled in a comically horrific manner, and not just by some local cops. Good lord, they brought out literal tanks over some NFA violations and burned women and children to death. It wasn't the fact that anyone even got killed that was troubling, it was how they went over the top in every conceivable way.

DwB4jc2.jpg

So what are some of these legitimate and unquestionable cases of police discrimination based solely on race and not other circumstances? Or is this more of a feeling rather than an evidence based fact?

[video=youtube;hqQXmnMr_w8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqQXmnMr_w8[/video]

[video=youtube;9xNxoeqf0Ws]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xNxoeqf0Ws[/video]

So who's going to start pushing the #NotAllBLMprotesters hashtag? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

"Username"

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2016
    Everywhere, so far.
    Is it a movement? Is it an organization?

I saw the topic come up in another thread on the murders in Dallas.

The linked article from January of 16 gives some insight as to what "Black Lives Matter" really is and what is behind it.

Reds Exploiting Blacks: The Roots of Black Lives Matter

I thought it may be worth sharing here so people know and are aware.

Best regards.

It seems many, particularly some, would prefer to talk about almost anything other than what "Black Lives Matter" is and what (or whom) is behind it.

I encourage folks to read the linked article.

Best regards.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom