What I learned from the DNC speeches last night...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    It wasn't supposed to be that deep.
    I noticed that few delegates wore ties.

I support the military
    I don't like abortion
    I think the gov't could use a trim
    I support OSD if we can do it safely and responsibly and the states agree to it.
    As far as SSM, @ least somebody still values marriage.
    Alcohol kills more people than weed, and I don't oppose alcohol. I do support personal responsibility.
    Anyone who is anyone supports FOL.
    Voter ID is a solution to a problem that doesn't exist, but if it makes you happy, I'll go along with it unless it suppresses legitimate voter turnout.
    I have doubts about the death penalty.
    Sooooooooooo, what am I?

Squishy and ambiguous.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    It wasn't supposed to be that deep.
    I noticed that few delegates wore ties.

I support the military
    I don't like abortion
    I think the gov't could use a trim
    I support OSD if we can do it safely and responsibly and the states agree to it.
    As far as SSM, @ least somebody still values marriage.
    Alcohol kills more people than weed, and I don't oppose alcohol. I do support personal responsibility.
    Anyone who is anyone supports FOL.
    Voter ID is a solution to a problem that doesn't exist, but if it makes you happy, I'll go along with it unless it suppresses legitimate voter turnout.
    I have doubts about the death penalty.
    Sooooooooooo, what am I?

Unrepresented

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Personally, I think there should be no prescription or restricted Drugs or Medications...

Darwin will take care of those that would abuse them...

Yeah, but it's so unpleasant and painful to watch. I have a neice in prison for heroin use and the corksocker who got her hooked is still walkin around free. What do you do about that? Ant hill comes to mind.:dunno:

csnoski

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Slick Willie just about has me convinced that O is a great POTUS. AND, it really still is Bush's fault! I'd sort of forgotten just what a great speaker he is. Am also amazed that he thinks we should believe every word he says. Did anyone notice all the y'alls and some other southernisms? Just an honest down home good ole boy. If we vote O we get the roaring 90's back. Obama camp really is desperate.

None the less, I will be voting for gary johnson.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    ****snipped***** Objects are inanimate, and cannot make people do things. ****snip***

Smoking dope and eating Sara Lee's cheese cake (frozen) was beyond my personal control. Haven't smoked in close to 40yrs and never tried H. I do drink alcohol and found myself challenging a felon to a bar fight @ Ricks Cafe. It's on my bucket list. We both agreed I'd lose so I bought her a beer instead.:D

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Personally, I think there should be no prescription or restricted Drugs or Medications...

Darwin will take care of those that would abuse them...

You have the problem with overuse of antibiotics creating antibiotic resistant bacteria. So once again the irresponsible use of drugs really can and will affect all of us.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    You have the problem with overuse of antibiotics creating antibiotic resistant bacteria. So once again the irresponsible use of drugs really can and will affect all of us.

I don't think it would be that big of an issue. Certainly, no worse than it is now under the oversight of others...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011

We currently have that problem owing to irresponsible writing of prescriptions so I don't see the difference, myself...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I don't think it would be that big of an issue. Certainly, no worse than it is now under the oversight of others...

We currently have that problem owing to irresponsible writing of prescriptions so I don't see the difference, myself...

I think we would already be at a crisis point if people were left to their own judgement, but I could be wrong. My doctor won't give antibiotics hardly at all, so I may have a different experience than most people.

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    I am also in favor of legalizing dueling....

I think to some degree that happens already, except they use automatic weapons, sometimes involves shooting from a moving car and usually happens in places like Chicago, New York and other "gun free zones".

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    You're demented.

Perhaps. Chuckle. Smileyface.

p.s. but I thought Bubba kicked some Elephant butt last night. Ya gotta love him even if ya ain't a young helpless female intern, or a hooker with big hair.

I'll be shootin' at ITP later this afternoon. Bring yer blocks and you can shoot me for $12. I'll even fall backwards for an extra 20% :D

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    I think to some degree that happens already, except they use automatic weapons, sometimes involves shooting from a moving car and usually happens in places like Chicago, New York and other "gun free zones".

Exactly what I was thinking.

It just looks a little different now,

Used to be two white guys in fancy colourful clothes shooting each other because one thought the other besmirched his reputation.

Now its two black guys in fancy colorful clothes shooting each other because one thought the other disrespected him in public.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    p.s. but I thought Bubba kicked some Elephant butt last night. Ya gotta love him even if ya ain't a young helpless female intern, or a hooker with big hair.

To be honest, I like Bill, and was looking forward to hearing him speak. I thought he did ok at best last night. He can sell Obama better than Obama can. He did what he was told, and towed the party line. Some of what Bill said last night, I am not so sure he believes. I felt he ran a little long. After about 20-30 minutes I reached for the laptop as I was just losing interest.

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    I learned "Slick Willy" is still a slick talker, he talks a good game for the Democrats. As most of us with a brain know, neither party is good for America.

They both are complete douchebags!

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I learned "Slick Willy" is still a slick talker, he talks a good game for the Democrats. As most of us with a brain know, neither party is good for America.

They both are complete douchebags!

Got a mouse in your pocket and are you willing to post your college transcripts so we can all marvel at your "intelligence"?

Top Bottom