• Status
    Not open for further replies.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Last night, I planted 20 pine trees after the kids went to bed. Worked in the dark with a headlight, shovel and a little radio going. Relaxed.

Unloaded a large unusable spare tire and rim from work. I'm in the works of setting up an outdoor workout and part of that is going to be flipping the tire over repeated and manhandling stuff.

M92 pap showed up. AK mags seems to be multiplying in the drawer. Thread protector has been removed, muzzle projector has been installed. First round still hasn't been fired yet.

Iroquois

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Made a deal for some magazines. ...shot some revolvers. Set the sights on my old S&w 4 inch .38 for 100 yards. Actually can hit man size targets with it....Tried some new ammo in the scoped AR. Going back to fmjs.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    planted 10 small chestnuts and 10 seedling paw-paws. Also used paper tree tubes for the first time. I still need to get some mulch around these asap

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Started working on my oldest kid's first BOB.

She has a GHB in her car but moving her into her own house so setting up a little something her her and a guest.

Also building up more redundant supplies like food, water, TP, first aid, clothes and such for her new place. She is used to that here, so she expected as much.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Put a pretty zippy pellet rifle in the safe.
    1300 FPS Gamo Bone Collector.
    It has some serious Zipp.
    I changed out the crap optic it came with and zeroed the replacement.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    Started Asparagus & Strawberry patches.
    Repotted other seedling starts.
    Dog training. (Have perhaps the best dog ever... Lol)
    3 3mile runs & 1000 yards in the pool.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Found a nice old 48 inch Disston cross cut bucking saw at a flea market today, in great shape but with a broken handle. I figured it would be great if I could get it for twenty bucks, and ended up getting it for two. It had a little surface rust on it that made it look bad, but it came right off with a light sanding. I've always wanted a good cross cut bucking saw and now all I need is to make a new handle for it and sharpen it up.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    Was it hard running in the pool? I mean it couldn't have been very easy. LOL :):
    I do actually do some running in the pool in the summer. Three miles might be a bit excessive though!

anyhow, getting back in the swing of things and have kept up with the excercise regimen. 4 runs this week. We've made a couple of minor diet adjustments as well. Less bacon and more fruit & veggies. Small changes.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Wheeled the generator out and ran if for a bit to ensure everything is still working fine..... Realized I used most of my gas storage for the lawn mower and other gas powered lawn equipment.... Need to go fill those up tomorrow

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Cycled out all stored fuel. Compared a couple different nato fuel cans. Reloading supplies for a new caliber. Dry fired just about everything I've got.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Fired up the rototiller and got my work 50% done before it had a catastrophic failure and bled oil on the ground. When I have time, I will pull it apart and see what really happened. I might fix it or I might be in the market for a new roto tiller

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom