• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    That may be true and I am getting the sense that people are defining adverse affect differently.

To me it has to be something that makes me change my life or lifestyle in a manner I don't like.

Keystone isn't having that affect.

Now Ammo prices are adversely affecting me.
    The fact that I have to pay a hybrid tax on vehicles now adversely affects me.

Now when it comes to spending, I was complaining about that when Trump took office I couldn't believe the amount of debt the Republicans started running up, and that was before Covid. It was one of the main reasons I got fed up with Trump and the Republicans in the first 2 years of Trumps term.

Had nothing to do with tweets and Orange Man Bad, it had to do with spending

Yet, it didn't matter to a lot of other people.

Now it's Biden's turn. Do I like it? No, but just like under Trump I haven't been adversely affected by it yet...

I do expect to be though.
    You thought the democrats would be more fiscally responsible lol?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    My day to day life has not been affected by the Keystone Pipeline.
    You are a real A**, you don't care about anyone but yourself.

The Keystone pipeline not only effects the workers, but their wives, children, creditors and all of the Americans that depend on fossil fuels for their convenience and comfort.

I heard a blurb for the news on TV the other day how the Evergreen stuck in the Suez Canal is going to make fuel prices skyrocket.

It would have very little effect on us had Biden not stopped the Keystone and tracking, by Execuitive fiat.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

The Keystone pipeline not only effects the workers, but their wives, children, creditors and all of the Americans that depend on fossil fuels for their convenience and comfort.

I heard a blurb for the news on TV the other day how the Evergreen stuck in the Suez Canal is going to make fuel prices skyrocket.

It would have very little effect on us had Biden not stopped the Keystone and tracking, by Execuitive fiat.
    Time out - we've had threads and threads about all sorts of things: the coronavirus, immigration, BLM... and just now you're saying that to someone? Because of an oil pipeline?

:n00b:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Time out - we've had threads and threads about all sorts of things: the coronavirus, immigration, BLM... and just now you're saying that? Because of an oil pipeline?

:n00b:
    Since I did not follow those things, I do not understand your post.

He seems to have stated that other people did not care about others, so now he does not. Kind of like what aboutism.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Caring about someone else has nothing to do with how I defined adverse affect.

Calling someone names and denigrating them because they don't agree with me?

That has an adverse affect. Physically and on my soul.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    That doesn't make any sense....spending only 1 trillion is ok if someone else spends 2?
    It makes perfect sense, surely you didn't think that voting for democrats was going to mean less spending versus Republicans? How much is this new infrastructure bill going to cost, what about the mess with the invasion at the border? Spending a trillion for anything is nonsense but don't get mad at the Republicans for it and then vote for those you know are going to be even worse lol.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It makes perfect sense, surely you didn't think that voting for democrats was going to mean less spending versus Republicans? How much is this new infrastructure bill going to cost, what about the mess with the invasion at the border? Spending a trillion for anything is nonsense but don't get mad at the Republicans for it and then vote for those you know are going to be even worse lol.
    Still doesn't make sense.

Doing something worser than worse doesn't make worse good.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I already did the first time I responded to your nonsense. All this spending is probably okay with you since it hasn't adversely impacted you yet I don't know lol.
    Yeah. If that's the conclusion reached from what I said, comprehension is lacking.

Top Bottom