• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Pres. Biden is so great, that he has to have tech companies remove videos with Pres. Trump, remove dislikes from Pres. Biden videos, and prevent comments.

Why do they have 230 protection?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Is anyone saying that except Trumpers in a sarcastic tone?

:dunno:

I'm pretty sure the reality is, "Well, at least he's not Trump."
    But Trump is no longer president. Why the need for Facebook to remove his interview? Why the need for them and Youtube to suppress negative comments about Biden? Did they suppress negative comments about Trump? (Hint: They didn't.)

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    But Trump is not currently president. Why the need for Facebook to remove his interview? Why the need for them and Youtube to suppress negative comments about Biden? Did they suppress negative comments about Trump? (Hint: They didn't.)
    FIFY.

Honestly, I wish YouTube would suppress all comments for all videos. There's a Firefox plugin I use for that.

I think the point I'm making is that most Americans don't have high (or barely mediocre) expectations for Biden, they just expect him to not be a jerk. Hence the, "Well, at least he's not Trump."

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    FIFY.

Honestly, I wish YouTube would suppress all comments for all videos. There's a Firefox plugin I use for that.

I think the point I'm making is that nobody expects Biden to do anything really good, they just expect him to not be a jerk. Hence the, "Well, at least he's not Trump."
    Not seeing the reason for your "fix". It's a distinction without a difference, but whatever. And why do you want them to suppress comments?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Not seeing the reason for your "fix". It's a distinction without a difference, but whatever. And why do you want them to suppress comments?
    Oh, most of the YouTube comments are just trash - bad grammar, knee-jerk, or just pointless. Especially with music videos.

Anywho, Just look at this thread: https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/interesting-observation.505475/
    Trump isn't gone just because he's not president. He's alive and well, and big thorn in the side of the Dems, MSM, and trad. conservative GOP.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    FIFY.

I think the point I'm making is that most Americans don't have high (or barely mediocre) expectations for Biden, they just expect him to not be a jerk. Hence the, "Well, at least he's not Trump."
    I see. Its just dandy for Biden to burn the country down as long as he smiles while doing so.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    While it is only tangentially an Obiden event is anyone watching the new roll out on the US demonizing Russia while Ukraine yells about how scared they are and how they need to be part of NATO? Ukraine is carrying on about not giving up Crimea, they're jacking up the locals who wish to stay with Russia, carrying on about not giving up Crimea, getting people killed and Russia is responding as Russia must because Crimea is their holy land. What a show until the shooting effects you personally.

Can almost hear Vera Lynn singing in the background.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    While it is only tangentially an Obiden event is anyone watching the new roll out on the US demonizing Russia while Ukraine yells about how scared they are and how they need to be part of NATO? Ukraine is carrying on about not giving up Crimea, they're jacking up the locals who wish to stay with Russia, carrying on about not giving up Crimea, getting people killed and Russia is responding as Russia must because Crimea is their holy land. What a show until the shooting effects you personally.

Can almost hear Vera Lynn singing in the background.
    Also, don't forget that Crimea gives Russia a warm water port which it otherwise does not have available. Year round shipping is a big deal!

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Also, don't forget that Crimea gives Russia a warm water port which it otherwise does not have available. Year round shipping is a big deal!
    Yes indeed.
    I wonder sometimes if the ruling families in the west are determined to have a shooting war or if they will be satisfied with getting Russia to "shut up and sit down".

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yes indeed.
    I wonder sometimes if the ruling families in the west are determined to have a shooting war or if they will be satisfied with getting Russia to "shut up and sit down".
    Regardless, they had better knock it off. Putin brings a critical element to the table critically lacking in the west with the exceptions of Reagan and Trump in that he is single-mindedly pursuing the best interests of his own country rather than crippling it for the benefit of foreigners.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I see. It's just dandy for you to put words in my mouth.
    How was I supposed to understand this?

"I think the point I'm making is that most Americans don't have high (or barely mediocre) expectations for Biden, they just expect him to not be a jerk. Hence the, "Well, at least he's not Trump."

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Regardless, they had better knock it off. Putin brings a critical element to the table critically lacking in the west with the exceptions of Reagan and Trump in that he is single-mindedly pursuing the best interests of his own country rather than crippling it for the benefit of foreigners.
    As a staunch Conservative I would ad JFK to that list. He was more conservative than most any Republican today.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I stated my definition of an adverse affect. That isn't the same as an negative economic affect.

You just don't get it do you? You're so naive.

You'll be begging for $4.00 gas when it hits $5.00 and the problem is that dime turns into a dollar, then instead of the average 28-31% taken out of your check for taxes becomes 35 to 40% and suddenly you're paying a minimum of$5.00 a day which becomes $1865.00 a year and higher, you no longer get pay raises because your employer is paying more corporate taxes, Your electric and natural gas bill rise because there will increases.

Your once comfort level is now squeezed, you can no longer eat out. The economic ripple effect will cause problems for you.

The crazy price of $500.00 for a 1000 rounds of 9mm will be a bargain when Biden and his allies start taxing ammo so it becomes almost unpurchaseable

You'll learn, you'll be forced to learn. You just can't see past the end of your finger tips right now, because you fail to see that it will cause issues for you and everyone around.
    Just look at Venezuela, Biden and his buddies have turned the wheel to the left. How long before the brakes burn out and we as a country run right off the cliff out of control.

Youth is a great thing, but the problem with youth, you have not had enough life experiences yet.

Bueller.....Bueller.....Bueller??

Top Bottom