• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well...what day is it of the Biden Presidency now?.....and still no adverse affects for me...

Biden +1

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    But, he didn't vote for Biden, he just basks in the benefits.

Kind of like welfare, I guess.

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You own an electric car? Gas prices sure went up an awful lot.

Don’t mind new wars?

Promises of gun control?

+1?
    I own a hybrid....it's a lot like me.....middle of the road....a unique hybrid...they didn't make many like it, in fact.

War hadn't affected me.

When gun control actually happens then I will have to give a negative score.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I personally didn't suffer any adverse effect from a Trump presidency.

Trump +1
    I had a lot of positives actually. Not sure how much was due to Trump, but you are getting the gist of what I am saying.

When it comes to government, I want to be left alone and be responsible for myself.

But why are we doing a But Trump type of post?

People are stressing themselves out too much.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I had a lot of positives actually. Not sure how much was due to Trump, but you are getting the gist of what I am saying.

When it comes to government, I want to be left alone and be responsible for myself.

But why are we doing a But Trump type of post?

People are stressing themselves out too much.
    I'm bringing up Trump it to make a point as well. Even though I may not have been personally adversely effected by Trump's policies I'm sure some may have been.

It's just like you saying the same thing about Biden not personally having an adverse effect on you.

Howbout you go ask the the Keystone pipeline workers that lost their jobs at the stroke of Biden's pen and see if they feel the same way?

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Given the fact that there has been some combination of hostility to Trump and appreciation of Biden leading some among us in a direction which seems thoroughly destructive, can anyone tell me anything Biden has done right?

@Kutnupe14 , @foszoe , @JettaKnight. I'm looking at you.
    Wow, I didn't realize the three of us got lumped together.

It's pre-coffee, but I'm having a hard time thinking of something that I'd call "right". I guess does vaccine roll outs count? But all that was started under Trump, so I don't know if Biden can or should get any credit for keeping the ball rolling.

EDIT: Holy jeebers this thread is 33 pages and I haven't seen it before now! :drama:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I'm bringing up Trump it to make a point as well. Even though I may not have been personally adversely effected by Trump's policies I'm sure some may have been.

It's just like you saying the same thing about Biden not personally having an adverse effect on you.

Howbout you go ask the the Keystone pipeline workers that lost their jobs at the stroke of Biden's pen and see if they feel the same way?
    My day to day life has not been affected by the Keystone Pipeline.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Why? I made it clear I was not adversely affected.

When I read other threads here there is a common theme that I just want the government to leave me alone and let me handle my own life. I am taking and do hold the same attitude and you want me to be something else.

If I knew someone who was going to work on the Keystone maybe I would ask but I don't.

Your perception of adverse affects to me don't line up with mine. And to me, mine are all that matter.

Besides I doubt the job market is a zero sum game. Especially if behemoth infrastructure bill passes.

If it does will you list that as a Biden accomplishment because it employs lots of people or will you say it made your taxes go up which to me would be an adverse affect.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Ok, it was developed under the previous administration. That means what? It was inept in addressing the virus, unlike the current administration. So yeah, it’s a good thing.

Actually, I think I am going to play this game.
    Don't really like getting involved in these things because they accomplish nothing but I would like to point out that any response of the current administration vs the former administration does have the benefit of about a year of pre-emptive knowledge. I don't truly believe that it's a proper comparison of the two responses. I'm a helluva Monday morning quarterback myself! And yes I voted against Hillary and Biden. Doesn't make me an "R" contrary to what the Karen in the BK said last Saturday morning.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    My day to day life has not been affected by the Keystone Pipeline.
    If you had any idea the difference in the cost of transporting oilbetween truck and train, then at least that much again between train and pipeline, you would NOT be saying that. Even if the pipeline is not yet open it will make enough difference in transport cost to affect the global price of oil.

The primary problem Biden has with the pipeline is that it would take business--lots of business--away from Warren Buffett's railroad.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Just a bunch of words strung together.

It's like an alternate reality.
    Definitely is an alternate reality. Being as it's the CFR house organ you have to read between the lines and perform your own analysis for intents. If it appears in that magazine then it's intended to send a message even though they just never do get outright obvious, not any more than a Fed chairman does.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Wow, I didn't realize the three of us got lumped together.

It's pre-coffee, but I'm having a hard time thinking of something that I'd call "right". I guess does vaccine roll outs count? But all that was started under Trump, so I don't know if Biden can or should get any credit for keeping the ball rolling.

EDIT: Holy jeebers this thread is 33 pages and I haven't seen it before now! :drama:
    Not sure how you didn't see it. I wrote that last line formatted to send each of the three of you, chosen as the most sympathetic to Biden of whom I'm aware, an alert.

Top Bottom