• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Well may be you can start a club there yappy.

Yer gonna have to learn to do more than just follow me around healing and yapping though if you want to be president.

Every once in a while you'll have to come up with an original thought all on your own if you want to move up in the pack or the view is never gonna change for ya.

I'm of the supposition that viewing your face or your behind, the view of you doesn't change, metaphorically speaking of course there, coot. I suspect the same of the distinct sounds created, as well as the expulsion so experienced.

I can at least state that I don't unnecessarily and arbitrarily go out of my way to insult, or otherwise attack anyone on this board. The insulting rhetoric and hatefulness you commonly display, however, doesn't reflect such. If this conduct is what you consider an original thought, then I'll merely pass, and remain content in my current mode of thinking.

If the elegance of my words offend your delicate senses, then I'd suggest you'd go back to ignoring anything and everything I've to say. Otherwise, I'll address what you have to spew in direct or cross.

By the way, nice signature. Bzzzzzzzzzzzz.

norman428

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Not to head back in the topic direction but.....
    most of the kennels in Noblesville charge like 30 bucks a night if all your doing is boarding. Its really not that bad if you just have one dog, I could see having like 4 dogs being a tad bit expensive.

And South Heaven is a Great vacation place.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I definitely commend you for rescuing a(especially full grown) dog...I'd love to do that if I didn't have a little one, but considering any dog I own will be an indoor dog, I'm not sure if I'm willing to risk taking one in with a young kid running around.

I'm not sure how long you've had her, but looks like she's learning well. My pup was able to do all that by about 8-9 weeks old(couldn't jump quite that high though), but I haven't really even thought about taping him for 24 seconds to watch him, because if I want to see him do a trick, I'll just call him in here to do one for me.

Unfortunately, I live in the city(:noway:), so I don't have much problems with critters roaming around, but I can assure you if the time ever arose, my pup at ~9 months would already make any scumbag think twice about breaking in.

She's about two and I've had her about a month. Dial up is the limiting factor on video from this end. It wasn't a total roll of the dice, she lived at my sister's house before and all the kids got to busy and they decided they just really didn't want her, add in a litter of unwanted pups and her string was about run out there and I had a job open for a dog any way. I'd seen the dog a few times and she was already hunting so I gave her shot. So far so good.

I like 'em to get up, get down, get in, get out, sit, lay down, stay, all from a verbal, hand command, or a whistle just so you can control and keep quiet in the squirrel woods. At first it was just to get in the truck and out but works out pretty handy at the vet table and for treating hot spots and pulling ticks off at home.

She already was gentle to feed from hand but food would bounce off her head if you tried to get her to catch. Now she'll do either on command.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I'm of the supposition that viewing your face or your behind, the view of you doesn't change, metaphorically speaking of course there, coot. I suspect the same of the distinct sounds created, as well as the expulsion so experienced.
    Supposition is all it'll ever be yappy. Don't let a lack of any knowledge stop you now, it never has before.
    I can at least state that I don't unnecessarily and arbitrarily go out of my way to insult, or otherwise attack anyone on this board. The insulting rhetoric and hatefulness you commonly display, however, doesn't reflect such. If this conduct is what you consider an original thought, then I'll merely pass, and remain content in my current mode of thinking.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Keep practicing yappy, you'll catch on.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Supposition is all it'll ever be yappy. Don't let a lack of any knowledge stop you now, it never has before.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Keep practicing yappy, you'll catch on.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I know that the senses of old coots, such as yourself, fail as the specter of time progresses. Have you been examined by a physician, for other than the prescription refill whence in the hayfield with the livestock?

Furthermore, I give thanks everyday, that I've gained the necessary wisdom to think beyond, or otherwise lack the knowledge which you profess. I could only imagine that it cannot be a pretty sight that you realize of yourself everyday, I do genuinely feel sorry for you.

You are correct in the respect that I wish never to view your physical attributes, or for that matter, the profound lack of same. In this case, ignorance is a truly blissful matter, coot.

You're also correct that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Thankfully, I have the clarity of vision to view and emulate the genuine article of mankind, than your desire that I follow the (ahem) "man" that you see in the mirror everyday.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    You are correct in the respect that I wish never to view your physical attributes, or for that matter, the profound lack of same. In this case, ignorance is a truly blissful matter, coot.

Yer trail'n me awful close there yappy for some one not interest in see'n me.

Do you chase cars that way too? Lot of dogs get run over chasing something they don't even know what to do with when they catch it.

Top Bottom