• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    You OWN your family?

If I had family covered with fur who had fleas, couldn't feed their self, and laid around licking their own butt all day, they would be outside too.

I imagine by that reasoning, the computer that you frequently access INGO, is outside too.

I love possessing the gift of subtlety.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    What do you do w/ your dog on vacation?

1. Call up the temp service and have them send over a dog until he gets back.

2. All the stuff I can't do when he's home.

3. Spend some quality time with the cat.

4. Have a party and don't tell him.

5. Invite the neighbor's dog over.

6. Get into some wacky predicament and try to resolve it before he gets home.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm not a fan of people on my property whilst I'm not there due to many reasons. Security, safety, temptations, accidents, liability, etc.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    You OWN your family?

I own one member.;)

If I had family covered with fur who had fleas, couldn't feed their self, and laid around licking their own butt all day, they would be outside too.

1. My dog isn't covered in fleas; he gets a monthly treatment for that.

2. Have you ever had kids? If so, at what age did you allow them to start living inside? My son is 5 and we still prepare the majority of his meals.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I own one member.;)

1. My dog isn't covered in fleas; he gets a monthly treatment for that.

2. Have you ever had kids? If so, at what age did you allow them to start living inside? My son is 5 and we still prepare the majority of his meals.

It's your house... your dog, your kids.

At my house, my car, my truck, my boat, no dogs inside. No big dogs, no little dogs, no dumb dogs, no smart dogs, no dogs that are some one's family member, no service dogs, hungry dogs, hot dog, cold dogs or wet dogs, no dogs that shed, no dogs that don't shed, no dogs with flear or with out fleas. No dogs that lick their butt, no dogs even if they have breath that smells like roses, just had a bath or saved little timmy. No dogs that live here and no dogs that are just visiting. NO DOGS.

Been there done that, seen that, done it all, seen it all, heard it all, still cleaning fur off it.

NO DOGS INSIDE OR ON any thing that belongs to me.

If my dog goes any where with me he get's in the back. If it rains he get's wet. If the dog rides in a car, I'm not riding in it. I'll drive my own or stay home.

I'm not having my cloths, food, house or furniture covered with dog fur. Dogs belong outside. Any dog that's had the outside bred out of them to the point they can't survive outside have been abused and ruined in my humble opinion. Dogs are animals, animals belong outside.

If it's a dog, it's got fleas. May be adult fleas, may be little fleas, may be a lot of fleas or just a few fleas, may be just a couple little tiny egg fleas, but if it's a dog it's got fleas. Where ever the dog goes the fleas are sure to follow.

Cats are dog food. At most only good for baiting fleas off a dog.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010

At my house, my car, my truck, my boat, no dogs inside. No big dogs, no little dogs, no dumb dogs, no smart dogs, no dogs that are some one's family member, no service dogs, hungry dogs, hot dog, cold dogs or wet dogs, no dogs that shed, no dogs that don't shed, no dogs with flear or with out fleas. No dogs that lick their butt, no dogs even if they have breath that smells like roses, just had a bath or saved little timmy. No dogs that live here and no dogs that are just visiting. NO DOGS.

Been there done that, seen that, done it all, seen it all, heard it all, still cleaning fur off it.

If my dog goes any where with me he get's in the back. If it rains he get's wet. If the dog rides in a car, I'm not riding in it. I'll drive my own or stay home.

I'm not having my cloths, food, house or furniture covered with dog fur. Dogs belong outside. Any dog that's had the outside bred out of them to the point they can't survive outside have been abused and ruined in my humble opinion. Dogs are animals, animals belong outside.

Cats are dog food.

What he doesn't mention, is that everyone he knows, or personally associates, are dogs.

images
    I feel honored to be in the presence of an honest to goodness social prodigy. :patriot:

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    What he doesn't mention, is that everyone he knows, or personally associates, are dogs.

images
    I feel honored to be in the presence of an honest to goodness social prodigy. :patriot:

ROTFL, didn't know what a fan club I had.

Just like having another dog with you following around trying to nose my butt all the time. LOL, git on outside now yappy! LOLOL! Go sniff some one else's butt.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana

If it's a dog, it's got fleas. May be adult fleas, may be little fleas, may be a lot of fleas or just a few fleas, may be just a couple little tiny egg fleas, but if it's a dog it's got fleas. Where ever the dog goes the fleas are sure to follow.

Damn. I'd hate to be your dog!

Although, I totally agree with your cat comment! At least you have SOME sense! :D

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    ROTFL, didn't know what a fan club I had.

Just like having another dog with you following around trying to nose my butt all the time. LOL, git on outside now yappy! LOLOL! Go sniff some one else's butt.

Considering the *** that you portray yourself by your words, I'm shocked that you don't have a line of canines wishing to pay that tribute unto you.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

This seriously sounded like a Dr. Suess book.:laugh:

I have to ask though...Why no hot dogs? They are delicious and easy to fix.

You can call my Dog(s) abused and ruined all you want as they would be miserable if they spent 24/7 outside, but my dogs get PLENTY of outside exercise.

I just don't think there is much of a point in having a dog you never see. If anything I think outside dogs are the abused ones.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    This seriously sounded like a Dr. Suess book

"My canines have green legs and tan, on the lam I am. I won't have my dog on a boat, or running with my goat. I'll neither have them bark in the park, or swimming with a shark. I do not like dog in a can, says Jack I am."

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    You can call my Dog(s) abused and ruined all you want as they would be miserable if they spent 24/7 outside, but my dogs get PLENTY of outside exercise.

I just don't think there is much of a point in having a dog you never see. If anything I think outside dogs are the abused ones.

Abusing my new hire today. I hardly ever see her so I thought I'd make a video. That way I can watch while I'm in here on the computer. LOL after that I made her heal along beside the tractor while I mowed ten acres. That'll teach her to whine about not see'n me all day.

Marley Dog :: Training the new hire video by JackPatrickRyan - Photobucket

She's not been on the job long so she don't have any vacation time built up. Since she don't have any help yet she's work'n the night shift too. Outside all alone fending off the coyotes, robbers, Obaminites, and zombie possums.

Last edited:

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Considering the *** that you portray yourself by your words, I'm shocked that you don't have a line of canines wishing to pay that tribute unto you.

Well may be you can start a club there yappy.

Yer gonna have to learn to do more than just follow me around healing and yapping though if you want to be president.

Every once in a while you'll have to come up with an original thought all on your own if you want to move up in the pack or the view is never gonna change for ya.

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Abusing my new hire today. I hardly ever see her so I thought I'd make a video. That way I can watch while I'm in here on the computer. LOL after that I made her heal along beside the tractor while I mowed ten acres. That'll teach her to whine about not see'n me all day.

Marley Dog :: Training the new hire video by JackPatrickRyan - Photobucket

She's not been on the job long so she don't have any vacation time built up. Since she don't have any help yet she's work'n the night shift too. Outside all alone fending off the coyotes, robbers, Obaminites, and zombie possums.

I definitely commend you for rescuing a(especially full grown) dog...I'd love to do that if I didn't have a little one, but considering any dog I own will be an indoor dog, I'm not sure if I'm willing to risk taking one in with a young kid running around.

I'm not sure how long you've had her, but looks like she's learning well. My pup was able to do all that by about 8-9 weeks old(couldn't jump quite that high though), but I haven't really even thought about taping him for 24 seconds to watch him, because if I want to see him do a trick, I'll just call him in here to do one for me.

Unfortunately, I live in the city(:noway:), so I don't have much problems with critters roaming around, but I can assure you if the time ever arose, my pup at ~9 months would already make any scumbag think twice about breaking in.

Top Bottom