What did you get at the Jan 2014 Indy 1500 Gun and Knife Show?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    Not sure who they were but they had a couple of displays on their table. Set up a a couple of rows in on the INGO side of main entrance room, towards the back. For $20 I wish I'd grabbed another....

stesco

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Greensburg
    Went for one reason and that was to speak to Jeff about my safe delivery in a few weeks. He said this weather has put him behind on schedule. He just received the hinges he has had on order for 3 weeks and has about 30 doors lined up awaiting to be installed. Was curious if his current wait was still 7 months? Any folks place an order this week?

I think I was standing there while you were asking the questions. I did ask about delivery time for a new order and he told me it would be 6 months.

suzgsxr1300

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    Noblesville
    Really didn't find any great deals. In fact, most of what I was looking for was at, or in some cases, above retail. With that said, I was able to find what I was looking for and walk out with it in hand. I bought +2 mag extensions, a really nice Reaper holster and mag pouch, snap caps, and a few other odds and ends for my G27.

northtownship

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    Picked up a Jeff White knife, an ingo shirt and stickers, new leather gun belt and holster for my 1911 and a jug of Clays. All in all a good day.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I did not find what I went shopping for. Wish I had found the table where danmdevries found Tite Group. I did somehow let Knife Lady sell me a very sexy CRKT M16-13Z from Brad's case. This was NOT on the shopping list but I am happy to have it.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I saw a Model 12 Winchester with a low 4 digit serial number (100X). I almost pulled the trigger, but it was too expensive without knowing what I should about that sort of collector item. I am still researching it to see if it is worth it.

I bought a Browning Model 42 pump with beautiful wood. I am stroking it right now.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    I went at 8:15this morning. Parked in the second row across the street. Walked right inside and stood in line for about 2 minutes at the ticket windows.

I scored:
    500 pieces of processed military 5.56 brass (cleaned, resized and deprimed, and trimmed) for $50

3day GI assault pack in almost brand new condition for $35

A BDU shirt for $5

Some sweet cold weather trigger finger mittens and liners for $5/pair of mittens and liners.

25 m16 stripper clips for $10

The best deal on Mosin food I found was $95/ spam cans. For that price I will ship em to my door so I dont have to carry them through the lot.

I also got to chat with several fellow INGO'ers

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Not a whole lot of deals that I could see, though I almost talked myself into buying a police trade in Sig P226 with 2 mags for $500 (luckily for my wallet, when I was doing my final rounds, I couldn't figure out where I had seen the Sigs).

I did manage to sell my Arsenal AK pistol to a vendor and then I picked up 1000 rounds of Wolf Gold .223 for $350, which matches the lowest internet price I've seen.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Couple boxes of .45, buffer tube, INGO license plate.

I also picked up an INGO pamphlet at the save-a-buck table. :+1: to whoever thought that up and designed it. Good way to reach people.

MDave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 1, 2009
    I got an AR 15 Multitool, an M8A1 Scabard, an M7 Bayonet, a Code 4 lock blade, 5 30 Round Ar 15 Magazines, a couple of other interesting items and of course my most important find of the day..... My INGO hat in Cammo.

Top Bottom