What did you get at the Jan 2014 Indy 1500 Gun and Knife Show?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Went for one reason and that was to speak to Jeff about my safe delivery in a few weeks. He said this weather has put him behind on schedule. He just received the hinges he has had on order for 3 weeks and has about 30 doors lined up awaiting to be installed. Was curious if his current wait was still 7 months? Any folks place an order this week?

ASD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2013
    Southside
    I'm headed out tomorrow, looking for a Shield 9mm...what were the ball park prices around at the 1500?

There were plenty of shields from $399-415 at the show in both 9mm and 40. I can count atleast 8 I saw in that price range

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    Finally bought an INGO shirt! PSL mag, low profile gas block,a Dewey rod (managed to bend my old crappy rod). Wanted to buy a barrel from a guy but he couldn't tell me anything about it.
    The highlight for me was the ingo shirt honestly.

lilruckus

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Indy
    I am glad I went early. I got there at 8:00am. Parking was easy and the line wasn't long to get in. First booth I visited was ZX Guns. They had a two XDS-9's in black at a excellent price. I mulled it over a bit and eventually came back to buy the last one they had. The XDS's were selling like hot cakes at their booth. You can't even buy them used for the price I paid for a new one. Greats guys to deal with. Next stop was the INGO. I got to chat a bit with a fellow forum member and even bought some stickers. I got a new IWB holster from Reaper for my XDS. I even did a little trading and traded a extended M&P Sheild mag for a 9rd extended mag for my XDS. All in all it was a good day especially since I wasn't even planning to purchase anything.

Last edited:

StuBob

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Indianapolis
    DANG was is crowded. I never did see the INGO booth. Would've bought a T-shirt.

Bought a bunch of Glock and Beretta mags for our upcoming trip to GunSite. Paid way too much for them, but they were right in front of us. Did a quick search on gunbot.net and didn't find anything better.

Every vendor I talked to dropped the price for cash.

We are looking for ladies holsters, In or Out. Who do you recommend INGO?
    Bought one for my wife at Reaper. One for myself at Stoner. There's no shortage of good holster options. There is, however, a shortage of cheap holster options.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Just got home from the 1500. Cheapest Shield I saw was was listed at $429, guy was willing to do $409 as a cash price. Everyone else had them around $429 or so...one guy had a whole stack of Shield 9 and 40 asking $469...that was the reason he had so many of them, price was too high.

Grandpa called Carson's and confirmed the price for the one on order, much cheaper than any at the 1500 so I'm going to continue to wait.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    DANG was is crowded. I never did see the INGO booth. Would've bought a T-shirt.

Bought a bunch of Glock and Beretta mags for our upcoming trip to GunSite. Paid way too much for them, but they were right in front of us. Did a quick search on gunbot.net and didn't find anything better.

Every vendor I talked to dropped the price for cash.

Bought one for my wife at Reaper. One for myself at Stoner. There's no shortage of good holster options. There is, however, a shortage of cheap holster options.

Was pretty crowded but at least no line to get in. INGO was along the wall between the two big rooms. I picked up a sticker and payed for a site supporter...I have enough (Harley) t-shirts, I don't need more.

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Isreali bandage, quik clot gauze, CPR mask, Oakley balistic glasses, 2 Belgian gas masks because I use to have one when I was a kid. Went for wolf 9mm but couldn't find any

Pooty22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Crawfordsville
    Got my knife sharpened, bought 100 rounds of Wolf Gold 5.56 for $40, then my father-in-law bought me another 100 for my birthday, and I got a black and gold American flag patch from the INGO booth. Would have bought a t-shirt but they don't take plastic and I wasn't going to walk through the crowd to get back to the ATM. We got there early and there wasn't much of a crowd but by the time we left it was crazy packed. We only made it through three aisles on the INGO side of the pavilion before we decided to call it a day.

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    Picked up a Fast Holster magnet, Mil-spec buffer tube kit, bore flashlight & a charging handle latch. It definitely pays to go early as the place just keeps getting more and more packed.

ASD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2013
    Southside
    Just got home from the 1500. Cheapest Shield I saw was was listed at $429, guy was willing to do $409 as a cash price. Everyone else had them around $429 or so...one guy had a whole stack of Shield 9 and 40 asking $469...that was the reason he had so many of them, price was too high.

Grandpa called Carson's and confirmed the price for the one on order, much cheaper than any at the 1500 so I'm going to continue to wait.

maybe they raised the prices for today? They were $399 all over the show yesterday besides the one guy wanting $469

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    maybe they raised the prices for today? They were $399 all over the show yesterday besides the one guy wanting $469

$399 probably sold out yesterday. Talked to one guy that had a bunch of other M&P's for good prices, he said 9 and 40 Shields sold right away.

Htrailblazer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Franklin
    I scored a mossberg 935 from someone walking around. I then bought some buckshot for it and stopped by beech grove on the way home to try it out. shoots great and was a great price so I am happy.

Top Bottom