What did you get at the Jan 2014 Indy 1500 Gun and Knife Show?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    Sold my Mosin w/80 rounds and accessories, Uberti Big Iron .357 SA w/everything, for $500.:)
    Got some stuff(T-shirts, books,etc.) became Site Supporter. Then got great deal on Rossi .357mag 6" barrel and holster for $380.:rockwoot::)::yesway:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Your gun? Someone tried to buy that faded, icky messenger bag that I use for gun shows.:D Give that man an "A" for effort.

BTW, before I forget, thank you very much to Bobcat Steel for bringing the clean and sorted brass! I bought 1,000 pieces off of you and hope you bring more next show!

corngrower

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    3 metal mags for AR for $25 Couple LEE die sets. would have bought milsurp .223 powder but didn't; have enough info to know if $20 lb was fair or not probably was and I missed out.

Inabcentia

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Bloomington
    I bought two holsters and a mossberg 500 shotgun barrel. Can someone help me out with a vendor ID? It was a guy along the outside wall of the room you exit from. (The far southern wall). He was selling water filter systems, the largest of which was in a five gallon bucket. He also had Geiger counters and herbal tinctures. I forgot to get a business card. Anyone going Sunday who can get me his company name and/or contact info? Thanks.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Oh nice choice sig M11 A1. I was looking at those on Friday. ZX guns had an amazing price but no FDE. Next best I saw was Midwest then PSS. Let us know how it shoots.

Beans&Bullets

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Terre Haute, IN
    Hey Ingoers, I need some help. I was at the 1500 on Friday and saw a gun I should have purchased. I live in Terre Haute (80+ miles away). I would travel back up there tomorrow to buy the gun if I knew it was still there. What I'm hoping to get is this guy's phone number. He was at a table just as soon as you come in the doors, where the police where checking guns. He was right on the end of the row. If you turned immediately to your left, after checking your guns, he was at that end table. He was sitting in one of those "Director Chairs" facing the gun check area. He had some handguns and knives and other things in glass cases. To his left was a table of reloading equipment. He was almost right across from the Food vendor. PM me with a phone number if you might have it, or if you know of another way I might get ahold of him. Thanks.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Hey Ingoers, I need some help. I was at the 1500 on Friday and saw a gun I should have purchased. I live in Terre Haute (80+ miles away). I would travel back up there tomorrow to buy the gun if I knew it was still there. What I'm hoping to get is this guy's phone number. He was at a table just as soon as you come in the doors, where the police where checking guns. He was right on the end of the row. If you turned immediately to your left, after checking your guns, he was at that end table. He was sitting in one of those "Director Chairs" facing the gun check area. He had some handguns and knives and other things in glass cases. To his left was a table of reloading equipment. He was almost right across from the Food vendor. PM me with a phone number if you might have it, or if you know of another way I might get ahold of him. Thanks.
    Was that corey's table with Beech Grove Firearms? He was right in that area.

Top Bottom