• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I was only there most of the day on Saturday, save for the hour or so that I walked the show with Bigcraig.

I'm glad you are enjoying your membership, Slacker!

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    At the very first table we walked in and found an Ithaca M-49 single shot .22 $80 OTD for the kids... the proud little boy carried it around the show and about 10 people asked him if he were selling. He told one guy $5000. :)

I got him a box of Colibri for $3. Later we found another guy with Super Colibri for $20/brick... so I had to get some more.

Other than that, just ammo, a pound of #9, .30 Carbine dies and a brass tumbler.

absrio

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Howard County
    I ended up today with a diffrent latch for the charging handle on my 308 ar. Ended up with a new complete RRA 10.5" 9mm Upper, RRA lower parts kit minus pistol grip and a sling mount for the buffer tube for $500. Also picked up a RRA pistol lower for $125. I was at the front door at 8:50 kinda nice to walk around with not to crowded...but not all the tables are open that early either.

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    Hello everyone. I'm new to the site, and actually found out about this at the 1500 show on Friday. The person at the Appleseed Shoot table told me about this site. I stopped and talked to him at the LTR 10/22 he had there. I just bought a 10/22 off of a friend, and wanted to look at the tech sights.

At the show, I bought a Turkish Mauser for $100 OTD. Does anyone here have one of those? I'm guessing that I can shoot regular Mauser ammo out of it, unless there's something strange about the caliber on the Turkish ones.

I also picked up a holster for my CZ-75. It's a Wild Bill's concealment holster, and I really like it. Now I just need to break it in a little. The leather is pretty stiff on it right now.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Hello everyone. I'm new to the site, and actually found out about this at the 1500 show on Friday. The person at the Appleseed Shoot table told me about this site. I stopped and talked to him at the LTR 10/22 he had there. I just bought a 10/22 off of a friend, and wanted to look at the tech sights.

At the show, I bought a Turkish Mauser for $100 OTD. Does anyone here have one of those? I'm guessing that I can shoot regular Mauser ammo out of it, unless there's something strange about the caliber on the Turkish ones.

I also picked up a holster for my CZ-75. It's a Wild Bill's concealment holster, and I really like it. Now I just need to break it in a little. The leather is pretty stiff on it right now.

Welcome! Make sure to stop by the "Introductions" forum and say hello again!

owen80

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Hendricks Co.
    1,500 rounds of Russian Tiger 7.62x39 , Bulgarian 75 round drum and a waffle mag. I was looking for a good used beater AK but all I saw was Wsar's and everything else overpriced aimed at panic buyers.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I was there on Sunday. Had the chance to meet Ron from TacticalShotgunner and had a great conversation with him. Ron has some excellent products and is an INGO Advertising Site Supporter. Support those who support the site! Check em out! http://www.TacticalShotgunner.com

Ran into INGO Mod Shay and son Ronin. Had the chance to hang out with the Raven Concealment guys. Great people and fantastic holsters. Michael and his crew are Top notch and are good friends of this site...

Raven Concealment Systems

21jy4.jpg

Picked up some 5.54x39 from some real surly guy selling ammo in the far left room.

Had the chance to meet INGO member and 21st Century Firearms owner Britton and handle my first KRISS in .45

It was a good day!

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Picked up a new ACR holster from Raven for my G27. Already had one for my P7 and love it. I also bought a brand new holster they just made that is not on their web site (I forget the name of it). I think I may be the first owner of this piece. It is UBER cool and I will post picks in a few. The Raven guys are great to deal with and I won't spend my money for a holster with anyone else.
    RavenGlockThing3.jpg

RavenGlockThing1.jpg

RavenGlockThing2.jpg

This is my ACR
    RavenG27ACR2.jpg

RavenG27ACR1.jpg

Last edited:

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    I got a rubber grip for my grandfather to put on his Model 36 Smith & Wesson, a box of 50 rounds of 147gr 9mm HST, and a yellow and clear Pelican case for my camera.

Don

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Greenfield
    I seen some guy get arrested today at the 1500, apparently he thought it would be nice to liberate a ar15 carrier from someone.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    You have to be careful at that show, you accidentally set your gun with orange band down for a second and someone can grab it and get out the door with it pretending it is theirs.

shark29er

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    the last time I was at the Indy 1500

I don't go very often and I hadn't been there in forever, and the last time I was at the Indy 1500 and I had something in mind, found it from the guys at Premier Arms, and was out of there in no time, probably less than an hour.

I guess I really didn't don't ever give myself enough time there in general. I went on Friday, and I was looking for something. It was so busy, and there was so much stuff, I never found what I was looking for (well I found one early, it didn't have a price tag, the guy was too busy to answer my question and then I couldn't remember what booth he was at). By the time I realized I still hadn't found what I was looking for, I was already late and didn't have time to find any mags or ammo.

I am sure I the January show will here before I know it!

Top Bottom