• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    ::1
    I bought a used S&W 29 (.44 Magnum) Nickel for $560

Also stood in a 45 minute line to get one of those 209.99 DPMS lowers (next time I'm bringing my own chair).

Also briefly I met Allen, he seems like a stand up guy.:cheers:

Don

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Greenfield
    A winter trigger guard for AR but cant figure out how to change them out can anyone help me... I have a thread asking that question in gereral firearms section.
    You need a small hammer, a punch and a block of wood. Tap the roll pin out (near the grip) all the way, then push in the lil tab with a bullet or a punch and follow the magpul instructions, or the next time your in Greenfield hit me up and I'll do it for you, no charge.

Yes I know I am a bad influence to White_Wolfe. :rockwoot:

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    I bought a used S&W 29 (.44 Magnum) Nickel for $560

Also stood in a 45 minute line to get one of those 209.99 DPMS lowers (next time I'm bringing my own chair).

Also briefly I met Allen, he seems like a stand up guy.:cheers:

Did you get that lower at the Zx gun table? Reason I ask is because I got my Rock Island there and it took about 45 minutes to get it done. Nice guys, but man were they swamped. The aroma from the people making those coated almonds a few tables down was driving me insane. :D

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    ::1
    Did you get that lower at the Zx gun table? Reason I ask is because I got my Rock Island there and it took about 45 minutes to get it done. Nice guys, but man were they swamped. The aroma from the people making those coated almonds a few tables down was driving me insane. :D

Yeah it was the Zx tables. I inhaled all the sugar I need for Halloween now. I think it was between those guys and the table in the back right of the center room were the most reasonable prices.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    i did the same and i added the wild sauce he had in the squirt bottle. i almost asked him for a whole plate of meat balls

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    was that you that also got a safety put on the safety on the trigger?

Nope, just night sights. I went in with the intention of getting Trijicons put on my G19, but he showed me them side by side with the Meprolights and I really liked the larger dots on the Mepro's, looked easier to see for me so I went with them. They were $15 cheaper too.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I bought 2 California Competition shell carriers, that I could have went to the dealers house an bought any time I wanted, meh.........

I did not see I decent deal in the whole place. +1

I did get to talk to my favorite instructor for a bit. After being there for that conversation, I am hopeful to add him to my list in that same position

Other than those observations, I saw a lot of good people and INGO'ers and picked up a few small parts for my rifles... I think we even managed to recruit a few new MCFG members to boot!

Top Bottom