• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The important question is, what did you guys buy for me at the 1500? Nothing says I love you like a case of PMags or a shiny new Springfield TRP!

paulgl26

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    MOKENA
    Picked up a new ACR holster from Raven for my G27. Already had one for my P7 and love it. I also bought a brand new holster they just made that is not on their web site (I forget the name of it). I think I may be the first owner of this piece. It is UBER cool and I will post picks in a few. The Raven guys are great to deal with and I won't spend my money for a holster with anyone else.
    RavenGlockThing3.jpg

RavenGlockThing1.jpg

RavenGlockThing2.jpg

This is my ACR
    RavenG27ACR2.jpg

RavenG27ACR1.jpg
    that is something i need who makes it?
    i need an phone# or web address

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Bought pieces-parts to build my EBR (AR15 clone), a couple of hundred rounds of ammo to start with, some of those awesome cinnamon-sugar almonds (along with some cashews), a couple of knick-knacks for my wife, and a couple of pretties for my daughter (who accompanied me both Saturday and Sunday).

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Went back today and bought some bullets, powder, a vibrator tumbler, some small pistol primers, and a back up iron front sight for my DPMS 308LR. I went to buy some 9mm ammo but decided to reload the brass I have. I have been holding off on reloading until I got a tumbler. I need a scale though and didn't think of picking one up. What a fun toy store! OK, I am now officially broke!

glockguy07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I think he got it just for trading fodder, as its already in the INGO classifieds. Maybe you could try it yourself! :):

Liked it when I got it, like it now - was feeling a little buyers remorse when I put it up, but decided I at least have to take it to the range before I sell/trade it off!

Some videos on the weapon
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COZd55As1UM]YouTube - The Kriss Super V System[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEex2UChBtw&feature=related]YouTube - Future Weapons: The Kriss .45 Calibre Sub-Machine Gun[/ame]

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    We had a great show got to meet alot of the members here lots of nice folks and some great conversations. :rockwoot:
    I picked up a few items mainly parts and pieces for an AR build I am finishing also picked up INGO hats one for myself and one for the rugrat.

milton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    I picked up a PX4 storm with trijicon night sites and a mossberg 500 tactical. I found midwest gun exchange to be very good priced. I shot the px4 yesterday and it is by far the best pistol I have ever shot.

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    The 1500 is a fun show for the ol country boy trades on the sidelines, it is hard to buy from most of the dealers due to the fact that a majority of them are un-licensed hobby dealers and they buy guns pretty much at retail such as at auctions or from John Q. Public and by the time they mark it up to make a small profit and pay booth rent and such it is higher than what you would pay going to the auction or used rack at the gun store anyway, there are some o.k prices from the licensed dealers occasionally but not always, I did make a gun + cash deal for a nice 11-87 with Acme from Seymour, they were willing to work with me and were very friendly.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Bag of almonds.....

Bag of almonds and picked-up an old H&R 930 .22 revolver for plinking and to introduce folks to shooting. Private sale, BTW... No tax, no paper!!! :rockwoot:
    :cheers:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Anyone buy a box of the chocolate ammo? If so, how well did it run in your firearm? Mine melted all over the damn place. Seriously. It was dirtier than Wolf.

Top Bottom