What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hulu has a Black Friday special for $1.99 a month for one year down from a regular price of $5.99 a month. You get the package that comes with ads, but they say it gives you access to the whole streaming library. I signed up for it. Figured it was worth two bucks a month to have some more options. I can cancel at any time.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Hulu has a Black Friday special for $1.99 a month for one year down from a regular price of $5.99 a month. You get the package that comes with ads, but they say it gives you access to the whole streaming library. I signed up for it. Figured it was worth two bucks a month to have some more options. I can cancel at any time.
    Howdy Snap hope you are having a great day. I've had Hulu for awhile and that price is a steal. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Howdy Snap hope you are having a great day. I've had Hulu for awhile and that price is a steal. I'm sure you will enjoy it.
    Yep, really nice day, RKW. Hope you are also. Just started on Brooklyn 99. Hoping to start St Elsewhere and maybe LA Law. Might have to watch a sappy Christmas movie with Mom tonight. ;).

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I've been watching HBO's Industry (remaining episodes reportedly are out tomorrow.) Also HBO's The Undoing is very good.

It took a bit to warm to the unrealistic corniness, but I've been watching the first season of LA's Finest.

I wonder what's gonna happen when the 'rona acting/production gap catches up to us? I read that Mindhunter has been cancelled.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    New season (9 I think) of Letterkenny is going to dump on HULU Christmas Day. :rockwoot:If you're looking for mindless entertainment and don't mind cussing it's a great show!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I watched all six season of Schitts Creek, it turned out to be a great show and the cast was great.

Is it wrong that my wife and I try to imitate David?

I watched The Siege of Jadotville last week. Good war flick about the true story of some Irish soldiers under siege in the Congo. Not much in the way of character development, just telling how it happened.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Currently Watching:
    Van Helsing: Meh, mostly for background noise
    Bate's Motel: I like it, wife is meh.
    Supernatural: I love it, wife gets scared, won't watch @ night...sigh...
    Killjoys: I love it (lead is HOT), wife is Ok with it.
    Virgin River: Wife loves it, don't tell anybody, it's pretty good.
    Grimm: Our 2nd time around, we love it.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I thought the series end was decent. It was all wrapped up in a tidy little bow, which you don't get from most shows.

I just watched the last episode yesterday and I agree, I liked it too. They ended the show showing every main characters path going forward. I thought they did a good job wrapping it up. Was my third time through the series.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Started Wayne on Amazon last night. Not too bad, just a couple episodes in.

Basically following a kid in search of his dads old 1979 Trans Am. Horrible language, not family friendly at all.

Edit- Finished the season, its alright. If you have nothing else better to do then watch paint dry, then I would give it a watch.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom