What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just finished the three episodes of The Expanse released. I read that a new episode will drop every Friday until the season finale in February. I mean. I like binging shows as much as anyone, but that probably is a better way.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Season 5 of The Expanse started today. The first three episodes are up and it's good so far.

I'm currently looking for Sci-fi on Netflix & can't find anymore after a season or two of 4 good ones, & I've tried out half-a-dozen more but couldn't hook me.
    If The Expanse is on Netflix I'll look it up tomorrow.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm currently looking for Sci-fi on Netflix & can't find anymore after a season or two of 4 good ones, & I've tried out half-a-dozen more but couldn't hook me.
    Not on Netflix. It’s on Amazon Prime.

Excellent series though. It starts out season 1 kinda slow. Stick with it. It’s a complex plot and they spend several episodes in the world building stage of the story. But once you get into it, very good.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

On Netflix Breaking Bad is a must. Not Sci-fi but it is about a chemistry teacher. :cool:

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Not on Netflix. It’s on Amazon Prime.

Excellent series though. It starts out season 1 kinda slow. Stick with it. It’s a complex plot and they spend several episodes in the world building stage of the story. But once you get into it, very good.

Hummm... I originally tried it and, as you said, it was too slow. The way you guys are :bowdown::nailbite::bow::runaway:I may have to give it another chance. ;)

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

This right here.

Great series. I may wait until all the episodes are out until I watch the next season.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This right here.

Great series. I may wait until all the episodes are out until I watch the next season.
    I was kinda wanting to get into another good sci-fi, but not much left. So I decided to rewatch expanse again. I get all the way to two episodes left in season 4 and then they started dropping season 5. The timing couldn’t have been any better. Smooth transition into those first few episodes of 5.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hummm... I originally tried it and, as you said, it was too slow. The way you guys are :bowdown::nailbite::bow::runaway:I may have to give it another chance. ;)
    I thought the same thing at first. I had heard about it from people here and from friends at work. So I gave it a go. I lost interest in it like 2 or 3 episodes in. But people assured me it got better. So I gave it a go and it does get better. Like I said the plot is fairly complex and the exposition phase takes a long time to develop the characters and factions and politics. And then it gets interesting. If you’re not interested by season 1 episode 6 it may not be your kind of sci-fi. But give it a chance.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    PSA for anyone considering watching "The Dog That Saved Christmas" (on ROKU) with their family. I was expecting it to be silly, but it was by far the worst movie I've ever seen. Badly written, badly acted. SO lame.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    PSA for anyone considering watching "The Dog That Saved Christmas" (on ROKU) with their family. I was expecting it to be silly, but it was by far the worst movie I've ever seen. Badly written, badly acted. SO lame.
    Bad dog! no treat.

Yeah. There's an hour and a half of my life that I'll never get back. I thought it would be worth it because I may or may not have a teensy crush on Mario Lopez, but nope.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Watched Old Guard on NF. Not a bad movie. Searching for the trailer, I realized there is a part 2.

[video=youtube_share;aK-X2d0lJ_s]http://youtu.be/aK-X2d0lJ_s[/video]

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Watched Old Guard on NF. Not a bad movie. Searching for the t:)railer, I realized there is a part 2.

Glad you liked it. I was expecting it to be a movie where these super hero immortal types come to aid the downtrodden people who were being exploited by evil people.

I should not have expectations. I might like more stuff on TV.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom