What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Funny you mention NCIS never gets old. :)

I lost track of NCIS a number years back when I moved just out of CBS antenna range. Recently I found the show on one of the online services.

Sadly Pauley Perrette has not aged well.

She's off the series now for several years.

TitanUp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2020
    Carmel
    I recently just started watching Weeds after finishing Ozark. Loved Ozark. Can’t wait for the new season! Also can’t wait for Handmaids Tale!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We started watching Queen's gambit last night. I think we watched two or three episodes. My son was in control of the remote.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    We started watching Queen's gambit last night. I think we watched two or three episodes. My son was in control of the remote.
    I just finished it yesterday, and enjoyed it quite a bit. Curious to hear others' opinions about the ending. Via pm.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I finished season three of GLOW and went to look up info on season 4, turns out they had started filming season 4 but due to excuses about covid they are not going to finish the season..ever. I wish I had known that before I started watching lol.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Rewatching the first few seasons of Dexter on Netflix. Also signed up for the free peacock streaming service. NBC affiliated obviously but with a LOT of good movies and additional content I did not expect. EG Downton Abbey seasons 1-4, Yellowstone, and more.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Rewatching the first few seasons of Dexter on Netflix. Also signed up for the free peacock streaming service. NBC affiliated obviously but with a LOT of good movies and additional content I did not expect. EG Downton Abbey seasons 1-4, Yellowstone, and more.
    I was really disappointed with Peacock. Waited and waited for it to be available for ROKU, only to find that everything I wanted to watch was premium.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I started watching Suits. Just like everything else for me, I like the first season or two and then the writers stray from the original premise of the show.

I am realizing by being on this thread that I don’t like TV too much,lol.

I keep trying stuff mentioned only to walk away, meh.

Watched Columbiana Friday and I wouldn’t recommend it. The getting revenge genre is getting long in the tooth for me. Unless there are good weapons skills!:)

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I am realizing by being on this thread that I don’t like TV too much,lol.

I keep trying stuff mentioned only to walk away, meh.

Same. And I can't believe the number of times I've heard "Stick with it, by the third season it gets good." Ain't nobody got time for that.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I was really disappointed with Peacock. Waited and waited for it to be available for ROKU, only to find that everything I wanted to watch was premium.

Interesting. I am streaming it through Roku but have only watched NBC content so far. I added a bunch of stuff to my watchlist but haven't started it yet. So are you saying I click on something like Yellowstone and it is going to block me without premium?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Interesting. I am streaming it through Roku but have only watched NBC content so far. I added a bunch of stuff to my watchlist but haven't started it yet. So are you saying I click on something like Yellowstone and it is going to block me without premium?

I don't know specific shows, but a lot of the content that you see listed is premium if you click on it.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Just finished "Wayne" on Prime; same writers as Deadpool. While not Deadpool, it has similarities of cartoonish gory violence and lol humor.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I watched "Let Him Go" with Kevin Cosner and Dianne Lane last night.

It was an OK movie, but Cosner's character was pretty inept. Maybe he is so typecast, but it was hard to see him like that, especially cast as a retired LEO.

I felt a lot better about my own self defense training after watching the movie.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom