What are you smoking or What do you enjoy smoking (Pipe & Cigar Thread)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ddillard

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    I have sourced Jose Marti Dominican Belicoso and Corona for years. Also have a few Crowned Heads Tennessee Waltz. The Crowned Heads tend to be a little rough on the pallet with a peppery citrus on the backend, but good after a nice light meal. I still prefer my Belicoso's though.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    SpdbiFm.jpg

6Wgr8fZ.jpg

currently in the humidor.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Hmmm I really need to re season and charge humidor and restock it. Been a bit since I have enjoyed a nice stick. Anyone go to Carmack in Noblesville or Cigar Haven in Fishers?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Hmmm I really need to re season and charge humidor and restock it. Been a bit since I have enjoyed a nice stick. Anyone go to Carmack in Noblesville or Cigar Haven in Fishers?

I patronize both places, although I find myself heading to Carmack's more frequently lately. Both have been accommodating when it comes to answering my newbie questions, but Carmack's is certainly cleaner and less cramped than Cigar Haven. They also have a nice selection of pipe tobacco and pipes, which is what I've gotten more into recently.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I patronize both places, although I find myself heading to Carmack's more frequently lately. Both have been accommodating when it comes to answering my newbie questions, but Carmack's is certainly cleaner and less cramped than Cigar Haven. They also have a nice selection of pipe tobacco and pipes, which is what I've gotten more into recently.

The Cigar Box in Carmel is the nicest place to get sticks and smoke around that does not serve alcohol like Blend. Super comfy leather chairs, 3 big tv's and a huge state of the art humidor. They carry a lot of nice stuff and sticks many stores bo not get. Check it out...

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    So on a beautiful Easter day, I have some time to actually sit out and enjoy a cigar. I chose this Macanudo. It's their coffee infused. Wow. Just the right amount of coffee with a decent hint of chocolate. I'd call it a medium bodied, maybe just a hint on the lighter side of medium.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I chose to try one that my secret Santa got for me. Warfighter by Garrison Tobacco Company. Peppery start but mellowed quickly and is very enjoyable.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I enjoyed a nice bowl of bourbon blend pipe tobacco out on the back patio. I paired it with a screwdriver. I've been on a bit of a vodka kick lately. Not really sure why, but the combo was surprisingly good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom