Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hiya mom! How ya doing today?

I'm good. Spent the whole day helping the neighbor lady do some more baking. She's 78 and I help her out three days a week usually just in the mornings. Today we made 5 more batches of the pecan tassies and then a bunch of banana bread. Hit the liquor store and the bank and then got home just as the stair project got finished up! It has been a good day! Have to run to my daughter's in about an hour and deliver some secret santa goodies for the little girl that lives in the apartment next to hers. The mom moved her to get away from the dad that just got out of prison or something and they have nothing...little ones need a Christmas so I did some shopping. Feels good to do stuff for kids....it's what Christmas is about. Leftovers for dinner so won't be on long....need to eat so I can do my special delivery.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm good. Spent the whole day helping the neighbor lady do some more baking. She's 78 and I help her out three days a week usually just in the mornings. Today we made 5 more batches of the pecan tassies and then a bunch of banana bread. Hit the liquor store and the bank and then got home just as the stair project got finished up! It has been a good day! Have to run to my daughter's in about an hour and deliver some secret santa goodies for the little girl that lives in the apartment next to hers. The mom moved her to get away from the dad that just got out of prison or something and they have nothing...little ones need a Christmas so I did some shopping. Feels good to do stuff for kids....it's what Christmas is about. Leftovers for dinner so won't be on long....need to eat so I can do my special delivery.

We pitched in on a similar deal. 2 kids and mom lost her job. Dad is a dead beat doing time. Set up a little fund with friends and family. We gave them our old tree and ornaments. Kids went shopping for them yesterday and wrapped today. They are going over later with food/gifts and love. It is about the kids. Wife baked all day and special cookies in the package as well.

I just wish we could do for more this time of the year..........:(

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    We pitched in on a similar deal. 2 kids and mom lost her job. Dad is a dead beat doing time. Set up a little fund with friends and family. We gave them our old tree and ornaments. Kids went shopping for them yesterday and wrapped today. They are going over later with food/gifts and love. It is about the kids. Wife baked all day and special cookies in the package as well.

I just wish we could do for more this time of the year..........:(
    Dammit Church! How many times are you going to make me hug you??:)

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Good for you, I believe in karma. It always will come back to ya!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom