• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Oh my...this sounds like when I first started riding behind hubby. I will never forget the first (and last) time I leaned the wrong way!!! Glad to see I was missed a tiny bit at least. Getting ready to head to bed but was just reading a little until my daughter texted...she just got home from work. Roads were slick when we came home so I sent her a message to be careful coming home from work. Turned off of 30 and fishtailed so bad that hubby had to get out and see if I had a flat tire...then when he almost wiped out walking on the road, he got back in and declared the roads to be slick!

Beer brisket for supper tonight and then cocktails with friends...and we tested the bourbon balls and rum fudge which were both declared to be winners.

Okay...carry on...that comment just made me laugh remembering my first lesson as a passenger. I'm a pro now!

If you would have had the wipers on at the proper speed this never would have happened. :lmfao:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    What's up all you degenerates and freaks? Happy day before Christmas Eve! May all your Christmas wishes fall short! I'm now announcing that the day after Christmas is national Shut the **** Day! So please don't be stingy with your shut the **** ups this year! We're still working on national Kiss my *** day.:):

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    What's up all you degenerates and freaks? Happy day before Christmas Eve! May all your Christmas wishes fall short! I'm now announcing that the day after Christmas is national Shut the **** Day! So please don't be stingy with your shut the **** ups this year! We're still working on national Kiss my *** day.:):

KMA day.....how about Feb. 14th?

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle

KMA day.....how about Feb. 14th?
    let my first SHUT THE **** UP go to my two awful friends...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom