• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Gets where ya can't mention Christ at Christmas time! Country is going south fast. No family values, no taking responsibility for your own actions. It's all "give me something NOW!"
    Things are getting backwards that's for sure, we can't celebrate the values our own country was founded on, we can't express our religion because we might offend a foreigner, and you can't speak your mind because some tiny minority might be offended. The only people that this country isn't worried about offending is Christians, and it's only going to get worse!

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    We're all ****** you should know this by now. The whole ******* system is just trying to **** us in the *** without even giving us a ****-******.
    I do know this, personally, I'm only ****ed until The Big Man comes on the scene, then it's game over for the bad guys!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    :)

Kids just left with the stuff for those kids. They are all smiles at doing this. I hope it registers in them that Christmas is giving....not just getting.

Merry Christmas to you all.

I did my delivery too. The little girl didn't know why I was there but she and her mom showed up at my daughter's apartment so I think her mom might be onto us. I didn't want her mom to know either...wanted it to be anonymous. Gifts were hidden when the little one popped in but mom saw them. I got a hug and a kiss from her daughter though, and we had a chat about how she needs to be good so her mom doesn't have to call 1-800-Santa tomorrow to cancel his visit. My daughter told her I used to do that all the time and then Santa wouldn't come so she really needs to be good! LOL! She is about 4 and as cute as can be.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I did my delivery too. The little girl didn't know why I was there but she and her mom showed up at my daughter's apartment so I think her mom might be onto us. I didn't want her mom to know either...wanted it to be anonymous. Gifts were hidden when the little one popped in but mom saw them. I got a hug and a kiss from her daughter though, and we had a chat about how she needs to be good so her mom doesn't have to call 1-800-Santa tomorrow to cancel his visit. My daughter told her I used to do that all the time and then Santa wouldn't come so she really needs to be good! LOL! She is about 4 and as cute as can be.

Warms the heart yes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Warms the heart yes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:)

Very much so. My kids are grown up and no grandkids (not ready for that yet...I might be but my kids are NOT). It gives me something fun to do for someone else. I like helping others, and I don't really approve of this girl's mom's choices, but it isn't the little one's fault. I told my daughter that I am not doing this for her friend...I am doing it for her daughter cause every kid should have a good Christmas.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I know what I'm buying church for Shut the **** up day!!

Hubby got me a good gift...I think he'll be surprised when I unwrap it since he hasn't seen it yet and is not yet aware he bought it! It is sadly practical, but at least I know I will get something I will use :): I wonder what I bought him that I don't know about yet. I got him a comfy chair for his hunting condo that swivels 360 degrees silently. It will be good for upcoming nights of coyote hunting.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Very much so. My kids are grown up and no grandkids (not ready for that yet...I might be but my kids are NOT). It gives me something fun to do for someone else. I like helping others, and I don't really approve of this girl's mom's choices, but it isn't the little one's fault. I told my daughter that I am not doing this for her friend...I am doing it for her daughter cause every kid should have a good Christmas.
    My two brothers are idiots. They never have money for their kids for Christmas although they have money for themselves. This will be the 3rd year I've bought for all their kids. But like you said, not their fault mom and dad are ***holes! Does make me feel good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom