Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ya got any big projects over the winter with the bikes Church?

Much as I hate to say it....they are sold. Wife can no longer ride due to her medical issues and I have pushed the boundary's of my luck as much as I can. I have 1 in the shop right now doing a top end and another one to do after that. Then I may not take any more on. I do some work for a custom painter at his shop and I have any number of bikes I can ride whenever I want to.
    I will live vicariously through other I guess.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Hubby got me a good gift...I think he'll be surprised when I unwrap it since he hasn't seen it yet and is not yet aware he bought it! It is sadly practical, but at least I know I will get something I will use :): I wonder what I bought him that I don't know about yet. I got him a comfy chair for his hunting condo that swivels 360 degrees silently. It will be good for upcoming nights of coyote hunting.
    Wow mom, you cook all the time, buy each other great gifts. (Sigh) I miss my mom! Be the 13th Christmas without her. Guess what her name is mom?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My two brothers are idiots. They never have money for their kids for Christmas although they have money for themselves. This will be the 3rd year I've bought for all their kids. But like you said, not their fault mom and dad are ***holes! Does make me feel good.

I had to keep reminding myself that I did it for the little one....I'm glad I did it. I questioned myself when I was filling up that cart, but wrapping it all and thinking about the excitement on the little girl's face made me glad I did it. It was some mad money I had stashed...went to a good deed so it was worth it.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Wow mom, you cook all the time, buy each other great gifts. (Sigh) I miss my mom! Be the 13th Christmas without her. Guess what her name is mom?

The key to buying great gifts for us is that I buy what I want and wrap it and he acts surprised...mainly cause he has no clue what he bought me!! I allow him to do the same. I am lucky enough to have both of my parents still here to celebrate with us. Both are 78. My husband's dad passed before we met and his mom passed away a few years ago.

Was her name Mom?

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I had to keep reminding myself that I did it for the little one....I'm glad I did it. I questioned myself when I was filling up that cart, but wrapping it all and thinking about the excitement on the little girl's face made me glad I did it. It was some mad money I had stashed...went to a good deed so it was worth it.
    Well I try to give as much as I can. Like I've said before, I do not deserve the life I'm living. I'm very lucky. I realize this, so I try to make up for past wrongs and pray god is watching and takes mercy on me. I hope I can make a difference no matter how small!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Much as I hate to say it....they are sold. Wife can no longer ride due to her medical issues and I have pushed the boundary's of my luck as much as I can. I have 1 in the shop right now doing a top end and another one to do after that. Then I may not take any more on. I do some work for a custom painter at his shop and I have any number of bikes I can ride whenever I want to.
    I will live vicariously through other I guess.
    I will try to live up to your expectations !

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN

Well I try to give as much as I can. Like I've said before, I do not deserve the life I'm living. I'm very lucky. I realize this, so I try to make up for past wrongs and pray god is watching and takes mercy on me. I hope I can make a difference no matter how small!

Good people!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I've been thinking about all of the drama on the forums, and admittedly I have gotten caught up in a bit of it myself already. Anonymity makes it really easy to call names, say mean things, etc. We are all here because we share a common interest. My goal in all of my posts (an early New Year's resolution, if you will) is going to be to assume that everyone here is a friend, and treat them as such. That's not to say that friends can't call each other out on their sh**. But if you have something critical to say to a friend, you are more careful about how you say it than if you are talking to a stranger. So from now on, I will assume we are all friends. :)

*commences singing Kumbaya*
    grouphug.gif

I think I just vurped!:puke:

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Merry Christmas Eve all, I just spent two hours changing my alternator after the old girl decided to die on my way to work this morning. Now, I'm not griping, I was real close to home, the wife was already awake, and my daughter was home to watch my boy while wife came to jump start me. The remove and install went smooth and easy, I didn't even bleed! So all in all, a nice blessing to what could have been a real pain in the ***!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Merry Christmas Eve all, I just spent two hours changing my alternator after the old girl decided to die on my way to work this morning. Now, I'm not griping, I was real close to home, the wife was already awake, and my daughter was home to watch my boy while wife came to jump start me. The remove and install went smooth and easy, I didn't even bleed! So all in all, a nice blessing to what could have been a real pain in the ***!

Cold day for car troubles...glad you got it fixed okay.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    So ya got to stay home with the family afterwards?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom