• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Sound good. I just had Subway pastrami sandwich! Pretty good also. I miss home cooking. I'm away from home all the time so I have to fend for myself. Thank god for hungry man dinners!

I don't get to do much home cooking because of my work schedule. I usually just heat up something out of the freezer. But I'm glad I threw that roast in the crock pot before I went to work. It was very tasty

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I don't get to do much home cooking because of my work schedule. I usually just heat up something out of the freezer. But I'm glad I threw that roast in the crock pot before I went to work. It was very tasty
    Do you work the same shift everyday? That makes life alot easier. My shifts change every week. Been doing this for 34 yrs. hard to stay on any kind of schedule . It sucks!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Do you work the same shift everyday? That makes life alot easier. My shifts change every week. Been doing this for 34 yrs. hard to stay on any kind of schedule . It sucks!

Same exact schedule every week. The kids eat dinner at the babysitter's house. My other half works a different schedule than I do. I don't feel the need to cook something outstanding and home made just for me

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Le Oreo Soupe, With both a little french flag and a little white flag, Because no matter what you cook in france if it has a little french flag then its french cuisine.....

I saw european vacation and thats how it goes.

Oreo soupe does sound good.

oreo_cereal_009.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom