• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Nah...we've each been divorced once. That was enough for me. Shooting him wasn't legal so I just moved out and got my old name back. He just needs to learn to not start lecturing me about stupid stuff like what setting I am using on the windshield wipers....seriously, I've been driving over 30 years and I think I know how to work them by now! LOL
    If this is all he has to complain about he's a pretty lucky dude! My brothers wife just embezzled over $50,000 from my father! And ran off with my brothers best buddy. Now there's something to complain about!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have to remind the wife about such things on occasion....learned not to lecture just subtle reminders to slow-em down so they do not rattle on a dry screen. That and running the heat max fan, max heat all the time. Never lecture. Just remind her that I just put new blades and a new heater fan motor speed controller inn the truck..........:)

I thought I had the wipers on low and he assured me (for 20 minutes) I did not and that they were on intermittent one notch below low and that apparently is deadly for the wiper motor. Even after I changed the setting, he continued to lecture. So then I just freakin' turned them off. He loved that...driving along in the rain in lots of traffic without them. He did shut up though and when I turned them back on, he didn't say anything. When I asked where we were going since it was his idea to have a "fun day", he said we could go wherever I wanted. So I turned down the next street that took us back to 31 and we headed back home. Silence the entire way.... That was our "fun day":rockwoot:

I should point out that at one point he made the fatal mistake of asking if I was on my period, which I assured him I am not....never ask a woman that even if she is! BWAHAHAHAHA! I was just highly annoyed with his need to tell me how to drive MY car that I have been driving for the past 8 years. So...I sure hope pizza night is more fun than our "fun day" was. If not, I will be really ready for cocktails tomorrow. I'm thinking I might need rum runners. He won't drink those anymore...they tend to make him slur his words and say stuff like "these rubbers are really good"....not rubbers, honey...rummers.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    If this is all he has to complain about he's a pretty lucky dude! My brothers wife just embezzled over $50,000 from my father! And ran off with my brothers best buddy. Now there's something to complain about!

Well, he could complain about how I force him to eat fresh baked bread every week or how I cook pretty much every night or how I do his laundry, shovel the sidewalks so he won't have another heart attack.....I better shut up. You will all think I am a horrible, horrible wife;) I do borrow his checkbook once in a while to buy groceries.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Thank you, I don't recall any of our other children smiling sooner then 6 weeks...

Hush your mouth!
    Mine just discovered how to laugh tonight... He was laughing at random people in Walmart... I about pissed my pants laughing! The correct phrase for skull daddy is shut the **** up! Nothing else will work...

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Mine just discovered how to laugh tonight... He was laughing at random people in Walmart... I about pissed my pants laughing! The correct phrase for skull daddy is shut the **** up! Nothing else will work...
    What's going on you baby making mother****er! Give me a hug dumb***!:):

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I've missed a day of INGO due to traveling to the middle of nowhere for a wedding/Christmas.:rolleyes: I'll be glad when it's time to go home. Luckily I can get a little internet.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Survived the trip for pizza with no fighting. He started to comment on my driving ONCE on the way home and then said, never mind....LOL

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Survived the trip for pizza with no fighting. He started to comment on my driving ONCE on the way home and then said, never mind....LOL
    It could be worse... I'm constantly telling my wife to not ride people's bumper, she drives like a maniac and it scares the ****ing **** out of me!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom