mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It could be worse... I'm constantly telling my wife to not ride people's bumper, she drives like a maniac and it scares the ****ing **** out of me!

He wanted to know why I wasn't doing 70 like I usually do. Then I pointed out that we had just gone through an intersection where the cops always sit and it was a 50 in that particular area so I was letting the idiot with the handicap plate that was doing 70 flush them out. I also pointed out it was raining, the wind was blowing me around a bit and I don't see as well at night as I do in the daytime...he said never mind and ended the discussion there. He's getting smarter. I also pointed out that I don't ALWAYS do 70 since it is a 60 speed limit on US 30 and it is a holiday travel time when the cops are out!

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    He wanted to know why I wasn't doing 70 like I usually do. Then I pointed out that we had just gone through an intersection where the cops always sit and it was a 50 in that particular area so I was letting the idiot with the handicap plate that was doing 70 flush them out. I also pointed out it was raining, the wind was blowing me around a bit and I don't see as well at night as I do in the daytime...he said never mind and ended the discussion there. He's getting smarter. I also pointed out that I don't ALWAYS do 70 since it is a 60 speed limit on US 30 and it is a holiday travel time when the cops are out!
    unknown to the female of the species, males are capable of learning things, even if our hard heads don't want us to!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Nah...too many years running heavy equipment and refusing to wear hearing protection cause he couldn't hear the guys on the ground yelling at him when he did.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Nah...too many years running heavy equipment and refusing to wear hearing protection cause he couldn't hear the guys on the ground yelling at him when he did.

Generators, sirens, diesels, race cars, guns...... We all have our excuses. :laugh:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

45 years of loud equipment rooms, loud motor cycles (uber loud) top fuel dragsters and race cars of all kinds....throw in more than a few shoots with little to no protection (very young and very dumb) and I am near deaf in my right ear and about 25% in the left.................What......huh.......

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    45 years of loud equipment rooms, loud motor cycles (uber loud) top fuel dragsters and race cars of all kinds....throw in more than a few shoots with little to no protection (very young and very dumb) and I am near deaf in my right ear and about 25% in the left.................What......huh.......

What he said. No, really, what did he say? :laugh:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

He talks louder and louder...keep telling him he is yelling but he says he is not. Even when he knows he is, he says he is not! LOL! I still love him....even when he gets cranky. He treats me good other than when he criticizes my driving :rockwoot:

I'll keep him. On that note, I am putting the cat out (the one that is supposed to be out already) and heading to bed. Cocktails with friends tomorrow night so I have to rest up!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom