Not open for further replies.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Hmmm...pretty sure these are different! :ugh:

LOL! Well of course I know what you were talking about. But I just couldn't resist the opportunity.

I do love Rum cake and Bourbon balls. Some of my favorite holiday treats when my mom gets to makes them. Of course it is hard for her to make them though since my grandmother lives with her and insists that alcohol is the devil and pours it down the drain when she finds it in the house. :rolleyes:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    LOL! Well of course I know what you were talking about. But I just couldn't resist the opportunity.

I do love Rum cake and Bourbon balls. Some of my favorite holiday treats when my mom gets to makes them. Of course it is hard for her to make them though since my grandmother lives with her and insists that alcohol is the devil and pours it down the drain when she finds it in the house. :rolleyes:

I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to live with your grandma! Please don't let her find my house...that much booze going down the drain might destroy the septic system! I'm well prepared for whatever might happen:rockwoot:

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Just jumping back on this thread and seeing that it has went to the older I get the more wires I have crossed and the plumbing don't work so good.

.... Oh wait were you actually talking about houses

Good afternoon Gluemanz! You can bring your plumbing problems here! So, how long has that thing been dripping?:):

I don't know whats worse the faucet or the pink tile.:n00b:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I believe I have received an apology...got a text that we are going out for pizza tonight and to do a bit of shopping. Cocktails are on tap for tomorrow night! I am READY!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I believe I have received an apology...got a text that we are going out for pizza tonight and to do a bit of shopping. Cocktails are on tap for tomorrow night! I am READY!
    Yeah! Mom and Dad isn't getting a divorce!:rockwoot:hate to see us kids suffer! " Think of the children"

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland
    I will say my ignore list is gettin longer and longer "as of 2011" and my site support membership is not getting renewed.
    But ya most of us are still friends:ingo:

Last edited:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yeah! Mom and Dad isn't getting a divorce!:rockwoot:hate to see us kids suffer! " Think of the children"

Nah...we've each been divorced once. That was enough for me. Shooting him wasn't legal so I just moved out and got my old name back. He just needs to learn to not start lecturing me about stupid stuff like what setting I am using on the windshield wipers....seriously, I've been driving over 30 years and I think I know how to work them by now! LOL

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nah...we've each been divorced once. That was enough for me. Shooting him wasn't legal so I just moved out and got my old name back. He just needs to learn to not start lecturing me about stupid stuff like what setting I am using on the windshield wipers....seriously, I've been driving over 30 years and I think I know how to work them by now! LOL

I have to remind the wife about such things on occasion....learned not to lecture just subtle reminders to slow-em down so they do not rattle on a dry screen. That and running the heat max fan, max heat all the time. Never lecture. Just remind her that I just put new blades and a new heater fan motor speed controller inn the truck..........:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom