• Status
    Not open for further replies.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    That's how he rolls. He was pretty easy on us in this thread as compared to the own and carry one. He's gunning for you over there, Kaw!

I saw that. I sured up my lead a bit over there. However he may close the gap tonight we will see. I am starting to wonder how much longer that thread will last. It is way up in post count and shows no signs of slowing. I am guessing the mods will shut her down soon though. Oh well it was a long strange trip and it was fun. No regrets.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I saw that. I sured up my lead a bit over there. However he may close the gap tonight we will see. I am starting to wonder how much longer that thread will last. It is way up in post count and shows no signs of slowing. I am guessing the mods will shut her down soon though. Oh well it was a long strange trip and it was fun. No regrets.

Agreed. To bad the Ol' Can isn't around to see it.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm with Church! "Bragging Rights" was EPIC!!!

Indeed it was! There was Bacon, Boobs, Beer. Truly anything a man's heart could ever desire could be found amongst the pages of Bragging Rights.

I wonder if we will ever see the likes of it again on INGO? TinCan's thread may have outlasted it but it is a completely different animal all together.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    After watching the last 12 hours of how everyone in Hollywood is so offended by Duck Dynasty. I would for the record like to say that , I am an, Armed, White, Heterosexual,Christian ,Man : if this offends anyone ,GOOD!!:rockwoot:Now they all can "Shut the **** Up! And kiss my ***!! I feel better! :alright:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom