Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah, it got ugly when some keyboard commandos started puffing their electronically enhanced man-hood.

I doubt we will ever see that one again. The mix here has changed a lot since then. So have the Mods.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Yeah, it got ugly when some keyboard commandos started puffing their electronically enhanced man-hood.

I doubt we will ever see that one again. The mix here has changed a lot since then. So have the Mods.
    Evolution ! Everything changes. Not always for the better.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Just talked to the guys at Kalamazoo Choppers today. The Discovery channel is talking to them about building a bike for them. Going to tape a few episodes maybe in spring. For one of the episodes they want to blow ***** up! Old motorcycle and stuff like that . I suggested maybe bringing a few people with some heavy artillery to maybe shoot the crap out stuff. Ya think anyone from INGO would be interested in participating in this? For those who don't know who Kalamazoo Choppers is buy the new copy of easy rider , that's their bike on the cover. Bike of the year. Plus Lucas oil uses their bike for most of their advertising posters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom