• Status
    Not open for further replies.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I suppose that would be where you and I differ. You would, perhaps, call somebody a derogatory term while I would not do so in the same situation. That's fine with me as I won't tell you how you should behave - you're old enough to make those decisions on your own. :)

I was raised to treat people with respect until at which time they prove they're not worthy of it. Even then - I'd sooner ignore somebody than degrade them.

Well, somewhere in there there's a third option which apparently includes complaining about it in public.

And while my answer was mostly in jest, I don't have a problem calling a spade a spade if the behavior is becoming the focal point of the conversation.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I just can't believe that crazy crap from that other thread is leaking into this one. I thought we were done with that insanity.

"All we need is love"
    "All we need is love"
    "All we need is love, Love"
    "Love is all we need"

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just can't believe that crazy crap from that other thread is leaking into this one. I thought we were done with that insanity.

"All we need is love"
    "All we need is love"
    "All we need is love, Love"
    "Love is all we need"

Now I have to read the entire thread dang it......:(

Oh, love the Sargent Peppers reference.........Love is all we need....Oh yeah.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hey church, doesn't look like we're going to get a mid December ride in this year. Damn snow!!

Used to do the hang-over ride on New Years day. Made it for about 10 straight with a few before the long run. Rode in every kind of weather imaginable from minus 10 with ice/snow to plus 50 with rain and or sun. Always a surprise and a challenge. I never dumped but a few friends bent up their junk.

This is all supposed to be going away soon if the talking weather heads have any real idea of whats coming.

Have no desire for the extremes anymore.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Used to do the hang-over ride on New Years day. Made it for about 10 straight with a few before the long run. Rode in every kind of weather imaginable from minus 10 with ice/snow to plus 50 with rain and or sun. Always a surprise and a challenge. I never dumped but a few friends bent up their junk.

This is all supposed to be going away soon if the talking weather heads have any real idea of whats coming.

Have no desire for the extremes anymore.
    We usually ride at least once every month. This is my last winter here in indiana. Can't wait to ride everyday all year round!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I left this thread last night singing Kumbaya. What the **** is going on in this piece of bull **** now?

I leave again just for a couple of hours and these kids all start misbehaving again! I think they are all getting soap for Christmas...I might need a bar for myself too though. I have some friends that are a very bad influence on my language, especially when we start eating those bourbon balls and drinking our cocktails :alcoholic:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I leave again just for a couple of hours and these kids all start misbehaving again! I think they are all getting soap for Christmas...I might need a bar for myself too though. I have some friends that are a very bad influence on my language, especially when we start eating those bourbon balls and drinking our cocktails :alcoholic:
    I remember my dad making me chew soap cause he heard say dammit once! Needless to say, that punishment style didn't work!:):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hey church, doesn't look like we're going to get a mid December ride in this year. Damn snow!!

I had a guy on a DUI scooter nearly blow a stop sign in front of me in town tonight...he managed to get stopped before he hit me or I hit him, and then I see him take off after I got through the intersection and the stupid little scooter was doing donuts...he had no traction. Riding all over town like a crazy *#($....I expected to see him run over but he seemed to still be upright the last time I saw him.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I remember my dad making me chew soap cause he heard say dammit once! Needless to say, that punishment style didn't work!:):

My sister used to get the liquid dish soap...that #$(* is nasty! It didn't work for her either...now she's a union carpenter building bridges and stuff and riding her Harley every chance she gets.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom