Donkey. Is. Not. Happy.

shrek-the-halls-sad-donkey%5B5%5D.jpg

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    For me - I like to load up a thread and just scroll as I read it like when using the iPad... Having to touch the 'next page' button repeatedly gets annoying when I'm trying to chillax...

YMMV.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Well... There are two ways to go about saying something...

One could be considered constructive criticism...
    The other isn't something I would do myself.

I try to treat others as I'd like to be treated and the world would be a better place if we all practiced this a little more.

Yes, the way you approve and the way you don't approve.

At the end of the day I don't really care what others' opinions of my opinions are :).

Is it a bit sad/depressing that so many would stoop so low so quickly? Absolutely.

Will I lose any sleep over it? Nope!
    and yet you keep harping on it. If you want us to believe it doesn't bother you, stop bringing it up. No skin off my back, but people don't mention things that aren't on their radar screen.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Yes, the way you approve and the way you don't approve.
    It's more about treating others the way I'd like to be treated. It has nothing to do with whether I approve or not but more so with 'common decency' if it still exists.

and yet you keep harping on it. If you want us to believe it doesn't bother you, stop bringing it up. No skin off my back, but people don't mention things that aren't on their radar screen.
    This thread, it's context, and the time it was created is what reminded me of the other thread... I thought the discussion here was on-topic with how all members, including myself in my own thread, are treated from time to time in a manner that isn't really all that great.

My thread is locked - and that is fine. A ton of people disagreed with me - that is fine as well. I said my piece and I'm not looking to discuss it again but what I am more than happy to discuss is how we, users on INGO, treat other users on INGO.

It's not like I'm coming into a completely unrelated thread and bringing it up - this is, or at least was, a thread about how we treat others on INGO was it not?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom