• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    My buddy's mom would make him take a teaspoon of hot sauce. He got to where he loved the stuff. He'd take a swig whenever he passed the fridge.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I had a guy on a DUI scooter nearly blow a stop sign in front of me in town tonight...he managed to get stopped before he hit me or I hit him, and then I see him take off after I got through the intersection and the stupid little scooter was doing donuts...he had no traction. Riding all over town like a crazy *#($....I expected to see him run over but he seemed to still be upright the last time I saw him.

I have more than a few friends that run those idiots to the curb when they act that way in traffic. Pi$$es me off that they roll around in traffic with no credentials.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Baking soda is pretty effective too....bitter and nasty and hard to wash out of your mouth. Worked on my kids...at least for a while.
    My mom used liquid dish soap on your tooth brush. That works really well. You taste soap for a week every time you brush your teeth.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    soap-poisoning.gif

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I got the wide flat board to the buttocks a few times in grade school. I learned to get better at getting away in High School. Well.....most of the time anyway.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I got the wide flat board to the buttocks a few times in grade school. I learned to get better at getting away in High School. Well.....most of the time anyway.
    The old, " Face the wall and grab your ankles" they'd be like 6 kids waiting they're turn sitting in the office. They all looked like they were walking to the gallows! Good ole days!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by 88GT
    Yeah, it was, started by someone who can't figure out why we don't act like BFFs and then starts preaching to others that their personal choices aren't good enough. What's that tell ya?

Preaching about people's personal choices? Show me where. "Can't figure out" why we don't act like BFF's? Again, back it up. A few more facts and a little less name-calling would be nice, please.

Oh, and you never did clarify if "know-it-all tart" was intended for me or mbills. I kind of like it, so I'll claim it. I hope mbills doesn't mind.

Still waiting...
    tapping20foot.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom