• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    What the f! Thanks alot you stupid POS! He just ruined it for every law abiding citizen! I bet there goes alot of our gun rights! I pray for the victims family's. I am sorry that this fing retard did this! He needs to be tortured! Well I bet we will be losing our 2nd amendment soon. Happy new year :(
    why are you advocating harm twoards another human being?

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    OK people, I see where you are coming from, but how does this constitutionally elected congresswoman (and now a duly appointed judge) fall under the category of "tyrant." Violence against a government that fails to follow its own constitution is a different matter. We can agree or disagree on this, but no matter how one spins it, this incident is not a good thing.

no it isnt a good thing,and im not saying that im ok with these people getting hurt. im saying that from time to time elected officials need to be aware of who is actually in charge. they have forgotten that and are not making laws as they want them, not the people they were sent to represent.

who passed obamacare? who allowed are rights to be eroded? If you can answer these questions then you will begin to understand why acts such as this are happening.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    :+1:

I watched the shooter's Youtube video. Same kind of ranting I see on INGO on a daily basis, with its undertones of violence against those who don't think like they do. Has INGunGuy checked in yet? He was ranting about killing judges, prosecutors and police a few days ago.

No doubt, this guy will be a secret hero to some on this board. I'm sure the 9 year old that was killed was quite the constitution-hating tyrant.

:rolleyes:

No need to incite more controversy and insult other members. Not mature at all :noway:

Has anyone considered that this could be a false-flag? What do we REALLY know about the shooter?

I don't see them attempting more gun-control---they are stupid but they can't honestly think that they're going to get away with anything more, can they? :dunno:

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis
    the end of sarah palins political career:

164584_186691898022996_108038612554992_658530_6296802_n.jpg

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I wish the news outlets would get the damn story straight.:xmad:

Either way, prayers for all of those hurt or killed and their families.

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis
    :+1:
    Has INGunGuy checked in yet? He was ranting about killing judges, prosecutors and police a few days ago.

he was talking about justice being administered in a public forum to criminals who have harmed another,,,thats all

just what the criminal justice system was designed to do,,,even if the criminals are public employees...

why do you lie about what other people post???

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Manchurian candidate???

Im sure the people we will have to worry about the most at the end of this will be the feds. also I can see members of congress using this as a rally cry to come after gun rights.

to me this was just one loon who accomplished what he wanted. he will incite both sides to come closer to blows. then we all know what happens after that .....

BillyT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Indy
    Sooo, he updated his page 45 minutes ago, from jail?

Dont get confused for a second guys, that is not his facebook page

thanx you i thought it was fishy the way the youtube conflicted with his facebook but i dont know to check the dates.

too good to be true meaning he was a rabid communist-type.

Top Bottom