• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BillyT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Indy
    an aol article is making it look like sarah palin did it...

ofcorse just like the media did with the time sqare bomber...

Not only would it look bad, but some of these comments are certainly in poor taste, if not un-American. We are a nation of laws. It is good to have different opinions. Shooting elected officials is the way politics are conducted in third world countries. If she has opposing views and resigns or doesn't get re-elected, that's cause for celebration. Getting shot is not!

Edit:
    House Speaker John Boehner - "An attack on one who serves is an attack on all who serve. Acts and threats of violence against public officials have no place in our society."

I rember that quote from braveheart. No one will mess with the Kings subjects!

Probably a tea partier shooting back at the mexican cartel shooter.

Would that blow your mind?

i dont doubt it and just like the terrorist airplane attacks guess whose going to be losing freedoms it wont be any illegals i guess its time to turn in our guns now because wed rather have safety and security

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Hope she and any other injured recover, and I'm very sad to hear some innocent Americans lost their lives today.

I wont get worked up about this as an anti-gun issue because its not. The anti's will make a gun issue if you blow your nose the wrong way. Any sane person however will see this as what it is for. a criminal who was bent on committing criminal acts who just happen to use a gun. nothing new here. we have always advocated to keep guns out of the hands of criminals. there is no one side against the other on this issue.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    As well as Ms Gifford appearing rather conservative compared to her peers, it seems the Federal Judge killed was a conservative, being a George H W Bush nominee and all. Pieces beginning to fall into place gradually.....
    John Roll - Judgepedia
    Look at the Immigration suit threats part near the bottom. Could HE have actually been the primary target?

Last edited:

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    White Folks commit crimes also, I just hope this does not turn into another Brady bill. If a concealed carry person defended the crowd, then I commend them.

Still , this is just WRONG, you don't vote with bullets!

One of the victims was a young Child 9yrs old girl! This is CRAP. WHY????

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    proper spelling of his name
    Jared Loughner

he had a myspace account, which he whiped clean, but his last post was 8 hrs ago and it read "Goodbye Friends"

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I know what you mean. They reported 7 dead, including the Congresswoman. Then it was 4 dead.
    Now it is 1 dead, a child.

So yeah, it's all pretty crazy still.

Nope. 1 dead at the same hospital where Giffords had her surgery. There were reports of several dead at the scene of the shooting.

With reports coming from various places it is important to listen CAREFULLY to what exactly is being said.

As for the report of Giffords death, that was reported by NPR. FOX News stated they picked up the information from NPR and repeated it and then recanted it as soon as they got reporters on the scene.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Fox news is saying she is recovering in the hospital now. Also, the guy talking now reading her peoples press release are saying she is an advocate for guns rights and was a blue dog democrat.

A federal judge is also reported as dead and the shooter is said to be a 22 year old white man who is a veteran. This story is going to spiral

firecop9774

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    Northern Hamilton County
    Well, it's sad and I pray for their families but if all we REALLY see out of it is a bunch of belly aching on the news, then it's a fair trade since she was at least a Dem. I'm not aware of her voting record or whether she was a dem in favor of repealing barry-care but it would be interesting to know. Maybe now they can get the Republican they voted for in her place. Maybe now the power grabbing control freaks that people hate will leave the public events to those the people DON'T hate.

Now, let the psycho-analyzing and flaming begin!

What kind of an idiot says crap like this??? Are you mental?

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    Living in Tucson, AZ, and being about 20 min from the scene, this place is crazy! Live news conference from University Medical Center is saying only one dead at this point, saying Giffords is out of surgery and is in recovery. One shot to head through and through (talking and responding to commands prior to surgery). Federal Judge Roll seriously injuried as well. Just sad...

Top Bottom