• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis
    And his idea of "justice" was to murder them. Even after plainly stating that he "didn't care" about the actual facts of the case.

Sounds like birds of a feather to me. Murder without due process.

do you lie on the job, too? his ---idea---was to try them for their crimes,,,in the courts,,,and the penalty would be death...

he never said he would walk down the street and kill them...

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    You're a bit off base there. That's not what it was at all. Let's all calm down and act like adults for a minute---this is actually an important event that needs to be discussed. :twocents:
    Patriot Pride,
    I will gladly discuss this horrendous event with you, or any other rational INGO member.
    The key word here is rational.
    EVERYTHING that happens in this country is NOT an event to be blamed on LEO's
    Contrary to the warped beliefs of a few members here!!!!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Patriot Pride,
    I will gladly discuss this horrendous event with you, or any other rational INGO member.

Very good point, UM.

This is a terrible tragedy.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Patriot Pride,

Nobody has blamed this on LEO's in this thread. Please stop making that an issue. I believe police get bashed a lot on here and often unjustly but this time you are looking for a fight.

Back on topic, it is a tragedy to see anyone die like this but the child being killed is the worst:(

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    I think how it's funny how you guys are condeming this guy, however get all defensive when liberals tell us how we have no balls and would never use our weapons against a tyranical government.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Not to diminish the seriousness of this event, but there is an awful lot of attacks amongst INGO members due to this. It's a good indicator of how crazy and dangerous things will get in a large scale SHTF situation I guess. Geez!

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    Not to diminish the seriousness of this event, but there is an awful lot of attacks amongst INGO members due to this. It's a good indicator of how crazy and dangerous things will get in a large scale SHTF situation I guess. Geez!
    people all over are just angry, depressed, worried and venting, let it roll off your back. it isnt just an ingo thing, its everywhere it seems

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    I think how it's funny how you guys are condeming this guy, however get all defensive when liberals tell us how we have no balls and would never use our weapons against a tyranical government.

because one lone gunmen does nothing but restricts our rights even more than they are.Its will take alot more people at one time to accomplish the stopping of a tyrannical government

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis

as a crazy shtfer myself,,, i know that fighting back in an organized and strategic manner is one thing,,,uncoordinated acts of rage against low level people without any demands or plans is just crazy and murder...

when it comes to taking back the country,,,the revolutions first plan is not going to be to kill anyone they see,,,thats stupid and it just makes people on the sidelines hate you and think youre nuts...

usually,,,it starts off with a set of demands and a time limit to enact them,,,not opening fire at a grocery store like a crazy a******!!! this guy didnt do the revolution any good...

Top Bottom