• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firecop9774

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    Northern Hamilton County
    pardon me but who put you in charge? i dont see mod by your name . no rules were broken so beat it

Guys seriously. I copied and pasted a post from Scutter01, a moderator, posted to this board on 11-09-2008. At no time did I tell anyone what to do or not do. I am not in charge, nor do I profess to be in charge, and wouldn't want to be for all the tea in China. So please chill.

Thoughts and prayers to the victims and families of this tragedy. It doesn't matter if they're citizens, non-citizens, judges, or lawmakers. They ARE all innocent victims of a senseless, violent act.

Originally Posted by firecop9774
    Posting about inciting civil war (copied and pasted for your viewing pleasure)
    Just so we're clear:

ANY post suggesting or advocating civil war, inciting violence against the government or any other similar post will not be tolerated and will be summarily deleted. This forum is presented (for free) to the members of this board and the owner has asked that posts of that nature not be made.

This board is dedicated to guns and gun-related issues, and NOT as Ground Zero for the Revolution. This issue is now closed for discussion.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I want to hear more about the 'other' shooter, the one who tried to stop it. There is NO news about this and as gun owners, we should care about this.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    [/color]
    Guys seriously. I copied and pasted a post from Scutter01, a moderator, posted to this board on 11-09-2008. At no time did I tell anyone what to do or not do. I am not in charge, nor do I profess to be in charge, and wouldn't want to be for all the tea in China. So please chill.

Thoughts and prayers to the victims and families of this tragedy. It doesn't matter if they're citizens, non-citizens, judges, or lawmakers. They ARE all innocent victims of a senseless, violent act.
    _

what right do you have to be telling everyone else the rules? you took it upon yourself to go and copy/paste this for what then?do you think we dont know it? this has been around the board quite a bit. i have been here since 2008, i well aware of the rules and so is everyone else.You have no right to be dictating this to anyone else, thats a mods job not yours so you chill.

Last edited:

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    I want to hear more about the 'other' shooter, the one who tried to stop it. There is NO news about this and as gun owners, we should care about this.
    A couple of the news reports I've seen describe the other shooter as a security guard. Will probably hear more in the next day or so.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township

what right do you have to be telling everyone else the rules? you took it upon yourself to go and copy/paste this for what then?do you think we dont know it? this has been around the board quite a bit. i have been here since 2008, i well aware of the rules and so is everyone else.You have no right to be dictating this to anyone else, thats a mods job not yours so you chill.

You (and I mean the collective "you") should be grateful that someone posted that reminder. When it comes to revolution talk, I don't do "reminders" :twocents: Now drop it and get back on topic. :mods:

CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    From FOX NEWS, US Army says he was not a member of the Army and was rejected for military service.

Cause of rejection is protected by privacy laws.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom