• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    This is terrible. I don't know much about Gifford but according to Foxnews the round entered her temple and exited her forehead. So even though she is likely to survive, I hope she can at least live a normal life afterwards, if she is unable to return to congress.

since when did missing brain matter stop someone from being in the federal govt?

Sorry, I had to say it. Seriously, I wish no one this kind of harm.....well, no one in the govt.....

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    In any major, breaking news story, the facts take at least 24 hours to come out in a relatively coherent manner. I've seen it time and again over the years. However the rumor mongering disguised as reporting, speculation presented as fact, political and personal attacks will always far outrun the truth.

I'm waiting until tomorrow to count any facts as "known". In the meantime, this thread is an interested study in human psychology. Please continue... :chillout:

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    Posting about inciting civil war (copied and pasted for your viewing pleasure)
    Just so we're clear:

ANY post suggesting or advocating civil war, inciting violence against the government or any other similar post will not be tolerated and will be summarily deleted. This forum is presented (for free) to the members of this board and the owner has asked that posts of that nature not be made.

This board is dedicated to guns and gun-related issues, and NOT as Ground Zero for the Revolution. This issue is now closed for discussion.

pardon me but who put you in charge? i dont see mod by your name . no rules were broken so beat it

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    OH PLEASE!!
    Will someone else try to reason with this person??

Never mind!
    I recogonize a hopeless cause when I see one. :rolleyes:

Seriously, quit trying to stir up issues that have nothing to do with this topic. You make your case look bad everytime you start in with this. We are not talking about police here yet you keep trying to cause problems.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    you and firecop done honked me off good

we aint allowed to talk about what he is??? wrong!!!!!!

according to this poster,,,the web chatter says hes a revolutionist crackpot... talking about revolutionists who are in the news aint against no rules,,,since we couldnt discuss these wackos when they get in the news,,,and clearly general politics talks about everyone in the news,,,including revolutionist crackpots...
    what he is IS the discussion now...

you trying to say that we cant talk about what the rest of the web is talking about???? wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heres the first post in this thread about him being a revolutionist,,,and this guy was right---i went out on the web,,,and theres lots of talk about loughners nutty revolutionist ideas...

the guy wrote about revolution---then he went out and killed people

» Full text of Jared Loughner “Final Thoughts”: Insane Frappe of Arizona Libertarianism - Irregular Times

you can refuse to talk about it while the rest of the web has an adult conversation about him...

i hate when people make a show of rules and try to twist rules to serve their own purposes
    machete my response came from your post

as a crazy shtfer myself,,, i know that fighting back in an organized and strategic manner is one thing,,,uncoordinated acts of rage against low level people without any demands or plans is just crazy and murder...

when it comes to taking back the country,,,the revolutions first plan is not going to be to kill anyone they see,,,thats stupid and it just makes people on the sidelines hate you and think youre nuts...

usually,,,it starts off with a set of demands and a time limit to enact them,,,not opening fire at a grocery store like a crazy a******!!! this guy didnt do the revolution any good...
    that was the reason i asked for it to not be discussed. this is as close to revo talk as we have gotten and im asking that it not go any further.sorry your pissed but you are the reason i asked so deal with it

the fact that HE spoke and wrote of it isnt the bases of my plea, your words are

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    If you google search the shooters name you will find some really twisted U tube vids
    This guy had at least one screw loose

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    My best wishes and condolonces to the victims and their families. At this point I'm going to wait and see what unfolds in the story of the shooter. See what his agenda is and all. No sense speculating at this point.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    please point out the revolution talk, i thought the rules were this is not ground zero for the revolution, are we no longer allowed to discuss conspirecy theory here?

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I keep the B&D repro mostly for serious social engagements. On teh intarwebs, I keep the virtua-ban as a primary tool. :):

That said, the opinions and ramblings of some folks in this thread will do as much to erode gun rights and paint a broad picture of gun owners as "whackos" as the actions of this shooter will. :twocents:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom