• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    and the guy was a loon. i tried to watch that youtube post of his and knew he was nuts in the first few seconds. now the government will try and **** us vets over some more too since they lump us all in together as crazies.
    i agree, this guys a few crayons short of a full box. why do you feel vets are getting lumped in as crazys? i have seen christians lumped in as crazys too though

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    I highly doubt this guy is missing any screws. He knew exactly how he was going to do it, when he was going to do and and whom it would be.

Do you think if this guy was a "few crayons short" he would be in police custody right now? No, he would be dead.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    people all over are just angry, depressed, worried and venting, let it roll off your back. it isnt just an ingo thing, its everywhere it seems
    Everybody on this site wants pretty much the same thing as far as our rights go, wouldn't that be a safe statement? My point is, if one incident, and yes, it's a horrible incident, can cause those of us in this little web community to fight and name call, then it's not a good indicator of what may transpire during an event that threatens our very existence. I think INGOers can learn a lot from this thread. It's certainly made me think.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    as a crazy shtfer myself,,, i know that fighting back in an organized and strategic manner is one thing,,,uncoordinated acts of rage against low level people without any demands or plans is just crazy and murder...

when it comes to taking back the country,,,the revolutions first plan is not going to be to kill anyone they see,,,thats stupid and it just makes people on the sidelines hate you and think youre nuts...

usually,,,it starts off with a set of demands and a time limit to enact them,,,not opening fire at a grocery store like a crazy a******!!! this guy didnt do the revolution any good...

IBTL. :patriot:

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis
    Everybody on this site wants pretty much the same thing as far as our rights go, wouldn't that be a safe statement?

NO!!!!!!!!!!! Wayyyyyyyyyy off.... youve got some pro rights people on here and some anti freedom people on here... i dont know how the second group got into guns,,,probably like the idea of having guns for themselves and not for anyone else...

the pro rights people have some friends in the gun world and a lot more friends in independents and democrats... the anti rights people have some friends in the gun world,,,and lots of friends in the republican party and the very wealthy wing of the democrats... the gun community has a big split in it that gets posters in trouble when they expose it...

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis
    so your saying hes part of some organized revolution? thats what that line sounds like.

?????????????? how did you get there????

if some guy runs around naked on the circle painted in colts colors and waving his colts painted weiner around,,,he doesnt do the colts any good...that dont mean hes part of the colts...

BillyT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Indy
    Everybody on this site wants pretty much the same thing as far as our rights go, wouldn't that be a safe statement? My point is, if one incident, and yes, it's a horrible incident, can cause those of us in this little web community to fight and name call, then it's not a good indicator of what may transpire during an event that threatens our very existence. I think INGOers can learn a lot from this thread. It's certainly made me think.

i think ur bein overrly dramatic :p:p:cheers::cheers:

edot

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

no i dont think so at all honestly and sadly. im concerned when i look at a lot of people on this site. i think too many are the type of people who ask the govt "how high do i jump?" and "is it ok with you if i live my life?" & "can i breath one more time in 10 seconds or does it just have to be once?". some people here are not free thinkers at all. they are just mindless drones marching to a drum beat, and as long as they hear it, they dont see anything happening along the side of the road. but even more scary are the ones who know what is wrong and right but fail to act out of selfishness or fear. then there are just those who would have been called "loyalist" in 1776.

i have been well aware that this board is anything but united. this is a melting pot, which is fine. on some things I can agree to disagree, but on constitutional issues and freedom, i cannot compromise.

Last edited:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I actually do not find the whole shooting very disturbing personally. There are shootings every year worse then this that do not garner the media attention. These people are no more important than any of us INGOers.

Well maybe more important than some of us

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    This really sucks. A cursory glance at Gifford's voting record shows she is a relatively moderate Democrat, nothing deserving of this hate. Some whackjob who should be shot on sight does something this stupid. The extreme of our side unfortunately thinks the only way to gain momentum for our cause it do degenerate ourselves into Iraq style politics of gunning down the opposition.

Doesn't help that Sarah Palin's website had Gifford's picture in a crosshair as part of her campaign to attack Gifford's congress seat... :noway:

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis
    i think anyone who honestly thinks they are going to be 'shtf' against he govt is a loon to begin with.

probably,,,thats why it will never happen... if things got really horrible,,,most people will find it far easier to live with a boot on their neck than do anything about it...

the ussr fell apart because of economics...not a revolt...

in a shtf scenario,,,like the collapse of the dollar,,,various regions will be dealing with local governments,,,the big government will be in hiding for a while...

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    no i dont think so at all honestly and sadly. im concerned when i look at a lot of people on this site. i think too many are the type of people who ask the govt "how high do i jump?" and "is it ok with you if i live my life?" & "can i breath one more time in 10 seconds or does it just have to be once?". some people here are not free thinkers at all. they are just mindless drones marching to a drum beat, and as long as they hear it, they dont see anything happening along the side of the road.

Left, left, left right left...you get the drum I will start the march. I am a free thinker as long as my girlfriend says I am allowed.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    This is terrible. I don't know much about Gifford but according to Foxnews the round entered her temple and exited her forehead. So even though she is likely to survive, I hope she can at least live a normal life afterwards, if she is unable to return to congress.

Let's not forgot that at least 4 bystanders were killed, including a 9 year old girl. Was the Federal Judge the target or Gifford?

With this many people killed and wounded. This attack appears to be more like a mass murder and less like a targeted assassination

^just my opinion

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    This is terrible. I don't know much about Gifford but according to Foxnews the round entered her temple and exited her forehead. So even though she is likely to survive, I hope she can at least live a normal life afterwards, if she is unable to return to congress.

Let's not forgot that at least 4 bystanders were killed, including a 9 year old girl. Was the Federal Judge the target or Gifford?

With this many people killed and wounded. This attack appears to be more like a mass murder and less like a targeted assassination

^just my opinion

where did you get your numbers of the dead?

Top Bottom