• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    WTF!this how countless horror flicks start! your neighbor is dealing with one very sick mofro! I hope this scum bag is brought to justice quick fast and in a hurry!

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    Sorry to hear about what's going on by you. If anyone intentionally harmed one of my dogs, it'd probably result in prison for me.

+1 My animals are my kids... Hurt them and it would a very very bad thing.

Hope you find the sicko before animals don't satisfy his sick urges. Hopefully you can get a little homegrown justice in before the police get there.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Wow that sucks. In my book, hurting animals is just as bad as hurting people. Should be the same type of punishment. Keep an eye out, if this person can do that do a animal, he's close to doing that to a person.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Update

We are 90% sure of who it is. (that family keeps the Sheriff and juvi busy) Later today, several of us are going door to door to "warn" neighbors that this happened. We will ask to speak with all in the house. We have pictures and will show them to the people we talk to.

We have been told they are going to do tests on the material that was used to set the cat on fire. The smell was not diesel, kerosene or gasoline on the cat. We will say it is our hope it was a unique chemical that will lead us to the person/s who did this.

We are asking for any video information neighbors might have. Several have cameras that watch driveways or the front doors.

Our plan is then to watch the 17 year old boy after we make a visit to his place. One of our group members will be set up before our visit, because the person we are going to before the visit most likely is aware of the event. We think this fine young man will call and warn.

I was told the meetings will start when we can get the Sheriff to be with us.

FYI-the owner of the cat is a fireman and he is more pissed than ever.

LEO IN TRAINING

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    wheatfield, indiana
    Sorry to hear about your neighbors animal, but i dont see the issue going away soon , has anyone contacted neighbors about other animals missing. Someone needs to set up a cam in their yard and catch the sicko.. He prob will hang low for a bit, unless he has a beef with the neighbor....or other neighbors

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Good luck with this longbow. I hope it works out. I hate to see this happen to a cat or dog, unfortunately I'm not sure how the law looks at it though...definately a move by some low-life to hit people's emotions. I'm curious how the law looks at destruction of livestock, were there is monetary loss, I bet that would be handled a little more seriously, as it gets into farmer's livelyhood.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Sorry to hear about your neighbors animal, but i dont see the issue going away soon , has anyone contacted neighbors about other animals missing. Someone needs to set up a cam in their yard and catch the sicko.. He prob will hang low for a bit, unless he has a beef with the neighbor....or other neighbors

that is being done today..........

several years back we had a beef with this family and one off my dogs was poisened....with drano within a week. Never could pin it on them, but I am very interested to help this time.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Good luck with this longbow. I hope it works out. I hate to see this happen to a cat or dog, unfortunately I'm not sure how the law looks at it though...definately a move by some low-life to hit people's emotions. I'm curious how the law looks at destruction of livestock, were there is monetary loss, I bet that would be handled a little more seriously, as it gets into farmer's livelyhood.

If caught and 17 years old, he will be charged as an adult and animal cruelty charges are more severe now than a few years back.

• the animal had the tail chopped off
    • set on fire
    • placed alive in a box
    • returned to the owner in a box while alive and suffering
    • the person had full knowledge the home owner or family member would find the box, open it and be harmed by what was found
    This will not be a slap on the wrist case even in my county.

Gunsmoke 45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    I usually don't care much for PETA, as I think they care more about animals than humans. However, they could certainly prove to be useful idiots in this case. If you contact them, they are quite good at making spectacles of themselves. This case needs as much publicity as possible, in order to shine the light on the situation and ensure a proper and aggressive investigation by the authorities. Just a thought......

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I usually don't care much for PETA, as I think they care more about animals than humans. However, they could certainly prove to be useful idiots in this case. If you contact them, they are quite good at making spectacles of themselves. This case needs as much publicity as possible, in order to shine the light on the situation and ensure a proper and aggressive investigation by the authorities. Just a thought......

I hate to say it cause I HATE PETA just as much as the next guy, but I think he may be on to something if the "talks" go wrong.... :dunno:

Mokkie

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    Keep us posted. Do everything you have to do to get this guy off the street for the safety of pets, kids, and adults that live in the area. We dont need this kind of person walking the streets.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Animals aren't people folks, lets keep that straight.
    Hope they catch him.

Cpt Caveman,

I hate to break the news to you, but pets are more than just "animals" to some people. It is all they have to keep them company in this cruel world at times, and are with them 24/7/365, and show love and affection unmatched to most humans.

SO while the may not be people, they are in essence their family, and possibly all that they have.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    that is being done today..........

several years back we had a beef with this family and one off my dogs was poisened....with drano within a week. Never could pin it on them, but I am very interested to help this time.

I hope you guys catch it, but on the other hand, I'm hoping it doesn't hurt anyone or any of their/your pets. Granted, if or when it does decide to do this again, at least you guys will be better prepared.

The best of luck longbow, to your family and your neighborhood.

Top Bottom