• ...and so much more!
  • Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    161   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Priceless

I am sorry you are not well. Had I realized I would have given you a "Gibbs" smack on the head.........:D

Churchmouse, I would love to have saw that. I would have had a hard time containing the laughter.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    It amazes me how, no matter what you do, you cant make everyone happy.
    For example, Retail corporations are constantly bombarded with complaints, of the exact same importance to the customer, on the exact same subject. Employee interaction. Half want more attention, the other half want left alone. How do you propose, a company trains its staff to deal with this issue, other than keeping a fully trained mind reader on payroll? If you walk into a place that mostly leaves you to shop, its on you to speak up. Though, I have never noticed this problem at bradis before, nor have I noticed only one man on the gun counter. So maybe that problem was a staffing issue? If so, Im looking a for a selective part time job.. lol

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It amazes me how, no matter what you do, you cant make everyone happy.
    For example, Retail corporations are constantly bombarded with complaints, of the exact same importance to the customer, on the exact same subject. Employee interaction. Half want more attention, the other half want left alone. How do you propose, a company trains its staff to deal with this issue, other than keeping a fully trained mind reader on payroll? If you walk into a place that mostly leaves you to shop, its on you to speak up. Though, I have never noticed this problem at bradis before, nor have I noticed only one man on the gun counter. So maybe that problem was a staffing issue? If so, Im looking a for a selective part time job.. lol

Good point. I am in a service related industry and half of my job is customer relations. It is not all that hard to get a feel for someone fairly quickly. Extend a hand or stand back. Always the issue.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Just about every time I have been to bradis or others gun stores they are very busy... It's no like there is a gun store on every corner.... Every time I have needed something I have had to wait my turn and or speak up... This is for all the ones I have been in....

If you want quick attention walk in naked.... Or when it is cold outside do what my wife did at bradis and forget to close the door haha.

People have their bad days... One guy at bradis rubed me the wrong way a while back but the other day was friendly and took care of me... When I was there the other day I got a lot of good advise from the guy in Bradis 2... Yes had to wait my turn but was worth the advise.

The people that are truley concerned with safety will say something when the see a gun is brought in, not checked and pointed at people... If you don't say something then it must not have been that big of a deal....

Sounds like someone went to Texas and had some real Mexican burritos hahaha.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Perhaps Bradis requires a table of police officers at the door, clearing weapons and zip tying the actions..........Along with a dip-**** cop to yell at patrons who cut their zip tie before leaving the parking lot.

:D

katfishinking

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    southwestern ind.
    I have not been to bradis myself, however I was in a new one in paoli last week end,looking for a holster for wifes new .380 I got her. the staff was happy to let me try em on for size, after I showed them it was a cleared weapon. they were very helpful. my wife thought the owner was a little cockey , when we were ready to pay, he said that guy would take care of us, seemed legit to me. anyway, like it was stated before, these guys are very busy, what with all the s&#t going on these days, gotta give em a break and know we all have a bad day now and then.

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    For what it's worth, the one time I have been in Bradis, I was assisted the moment I walked in the door. I was shown what I asked for and when the employee was in the back getting the case, I was asked by two other employees if I needed help with anything.

Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    The OP did nothing wrong. If someone pointed at me at a shop I'd be a little to shocked to say anything. His only mistake was to post here, made him look like he's the guy that pointed the gun, not the one it was pointed at.

Also , the number one rule when handling firearms, is every one you touch is loaded. The cemeteries hold a lot of people who were killed by unloaded weapons. Maybe this guy was never taught that.

Dj15802

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Avon, IN
    You should have said something. Pointing any firearm at a person simply demonstrates complacency. Your words would be a reminder.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I dont know it everyone felt this way, but I kinda reacted poorly to the OP's comment about us people from indy and how he will just never go back because of what he said was ONE bad experience. Thats stupidly closed minded..

Now, after thinking about it, I almost wonder if the op isnt affiliated, either being an employee or a loyal customer, of one of the shops that didnt make it to the list of the recent vote for best shop, or just pissed that bradis isl in the running for it again...

Something to think about.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Sorry bro, I'll just take mine in the arm. :lmfao:
    ththLol-1.gif

Top Bottom