• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Archer46176

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    South East of Indy
    I am one of the many here who have never had a problem of any sort with Bradis. Especially the type of customer service you speak of. I have to side with many of the others here and say pull up your big boy pants and speak up for yourself. Personally I dont like whiners who want to come here and gripe jnstead of going to the manager at the time of the incident so atleast I know I wont encounter you there now.
    I kind of wonder if this isnt someone who was miffed at the way you were treated at Bradis because you were the cause of something stupid there and they asked you to leave or they corrected you. So in turn you decide to come here and trash the #1 gunshop atleast last year as I am not sure about other years.

I would imagine one of the many Bradis employees who are members here would be happy to clear this up for us all and offer an appology if it is warranted.

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    It's a shame that the responses in this thread immediately attacked the OP. Bradis does not reside on a pedestal.

westside bengal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    I am a noob. I have been to several gun shops and treated fine. I have never been to Bradis.

I have a question...If you were a gun shop owner wouldn't you make it crystal clear to any employees not to be pointing a weapon at anyone especially customers? And after making it crystal clear and you found an employee violating that rule what would you do?

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    I am a noob. I have been to several gun shops and treated fine. I have never been to Bradis.

I have a question...If you were a gun shop owner wouldn't you make it crystal clear to any employees not to be pointing a weapon at anyone especially customers? And after making it crystal clear and you found an employee violating that rule what would you do?

i'm sorry, not everyone in the world is PERFECT and is incapable of making mistakes like yourself. But i'm sure thy know the and have been told time and time again, but maybe he just spaced it.. THAT BEING SAID

opening your mouth and reminding him may be very helpful!! :dunno:

sometimes I need reminded too (and no it's not due to old age ;))

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I have been to Bradis at least a couple of times - its over 60 mile to the shop so don't go often, think I did buy a rifle in there a few years ago, son bought a nice 45 there last year and may have bought others. However, I do not "owe" them any loyalty - nor do they "owe" me. The op and I are much different personalities. First, I normally like to look through a shop without any interference. Second, if I want help I ASK. When the clerk started to walk away, I would have said - hey bud, can you help me? I'm pretty sure he would have been glad to sell you a gun. The second issue, when anyone points ANY gun at me I would LOUDLY state "Don't point that damn thing at me unless you want me to point mine at you". That statement would have been loud enough to alert the manager - if he were in the same building.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I don't think anyone is trying to say that sweeping is okay. My only issue is that TOO MANY people just allow things to happen and then come online to complain. There were live people in that store who could have been corrected. Even when someone goes in a store to buy something, it's good to say, "I would like service" if someone doesn't appear to notice them. It's just a bunch of whining and complaining that is too often accepted. Use your voice instead of your keyboard and maybe something will happen to stop sweeping and even being ignored in the gun stores.

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    No one said they were superior, but it only makes sense..

better yet i'll edit my first post...

dear OP, your life was put in tremendous danger today! in the future I would highley recommend immediately drawing your carry weapon and pointing the barrel at the man behind the counter and then as him
    "how do you like it!?"
    and go from there...

It's a shame that the responses in this thread immediately attacked the OP. Bradis does not reside on a pedestal.

Reread the comments above. I think it's pretty obvious that many here think they do.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Bradis is a dump. People who love it have never been to any other gun store.
    I've probably been to more Gun stores and Gun shows than you are years old. From Kentucky to the Gary area - East to the Ohio border and west to the Ill border. I will say I have been in some with some better prices than Bradis. But in my opinion Bradis is one of the best in the state.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    I don't think anyone is trying to say that sweeping is okay. My only issue is that TOO MANY people just allow things to happen and then come online to complain. There were live people in that store who could have been corrected. Even when someone goes in a store to buy something, it's good to say, "I would like service" if someone doesn't appear to notice them. It's just a bunch of whining and complaining that is too often accepted. Use your voice instead of your keyboard and maybe something will happen to stop sweeping and even being ignored in the gun stores.

Preach on, reverend. +1. Man up in person in the store. If you choose not to, that's fine, but don't get all butch later on the web.

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    Don?
    DON from DONS GUNS, is that you?
    home-wintro.jpg

Bradis is a dump. People who love it have never been to any other gun store.

Terry A

Marksman
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    NWI
    I would think with the rush to get guns now there will be several people that know nothing about gun safety, it is a good time for people to be on the watch for their safety and letting people know when they violate a gun safety rule.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    161   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Only connection

What's the connection with Bradis and this website ???? Humm I wonder???

The only connection with Ingo that Bradis has is that we are a paying Supporter just like a lot of other shops.

Obviously there seems to be an underlying issue with the negative statements that you have been posting. If you have an issue with the shop please PM either me or Shooter and we would be glad to help you work through it.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Dont speak poorly of Bradis on here, your reply will be removed by the site nazis

You can say what you desire about Bradis. You can even call their shop a dump if you like. That is not the subject of this thread. If one of their employees did what the OP has posted, it should have been reported and something done. The last thing we need is a ND and someone injured in a gun shop. Would you agree with that, even if it were one of the fine shops that you support?

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Is this the beginning of another meltdown? Meltdowns usually start with insults and vague insinuations trying to pick a fight.

OP - When I first started to read about you, your fiance, and a shotgun pointed at you I figured the wedding just came early. On a serious note, you should have said something no matter where you were at. How it was handled would have said volumes about the place.

Top Bottom