• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • keiths34

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2013
    hopkinsville
    Is anyone else still in the IMPD Process? if so, how was the Medical and Psych eval? Basic stuff? Ill be doing mine tomorrow, and just curious on the process of it. Thanks for any input.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Is anyone else still in the IMPD Process? if so, how was the Medical and Psych eval? Basic stuff? Ill be doing mine tomorrow, and just curious on the process of it. Thanks for any input.

Medical is a basic physical, nothing special.

Not sure how the psych is now, but when I did it you took the MMPI and had a meeting with a pshrink.

keiths34

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2013
    hopkinsville
    Medical is a basic physical, nothing special.

Not sure how the psych is now, but when I did it you took the MMPI and had a meeting with a pshrink.

okay great. Thats what I assumed, just wanted to confirm that from someone who would know more on the situation. We were already given the MMPI test to fill out and bring back with us on the day of the psych eval. (atleast I was, Im from out of state, so im not sure if that changes anything).

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    okay great. Thats what I assumed, just wanted to confirm that from someone who would know more on the situation. We were already given the MMPI test to fill out and bring back with us on the day of the psych eval. (atleast I was, Im from out of state, so im not sure if that changes anything).

You will probably just be having a chat with the psychologist.

Top Bottom