• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Well poopy. Juanita never contacted me back after my 10+ calls, 3 voicemails, 3 times going into HR, and 4 emails. Guess I'll be reapplying in Jan.
    Hopefully Anderson will go smooth. I'm already halfway through. Looking at C.O. position at Pendleton as well. Not as well paying but its a fallback until I can get on with a PD.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Well poopy. Juanita never contacted me back after my 10+ calls, 3 voicemails, 3 times going into HR, and 4 emails. Guess I'll be reapplying in Jan.
    Hopefully Anderson will go smooth. I'm already halfway through. Looking at C.O. position at Pendleton as well. Not as well paying but its a fallback until I can get on with a PD.

Call and ask to speak with Sgt. Mark Brown. I'd raise a stink about not receiving word on your test result and the failure of Juanita to call you back.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Call and ask to speak with Sgt. Mark Brown. I'd raise a stink about not receiving word on your test result and the failure of Juanita to call you back.

It'll have to be tmw.
    Hopefully, given I passed, they'll pull some strings and still let me register if he can do something about getting the results to me.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    I don't understand why applicants aren't receiving word of whether they passed or failed. Not very professional.

I've said my choice words about this entire shindig, but I've kept them between myself and the other people I'm talking to who have been going through the same.
    I will say however, that I am very displeased with "Juanita." I am throughly convinced at this point that the woman is simply just a name. I mean her voicemail is a robotic recording. I've done absolutely everything I could to bring this distressing situation to this womans attention and she has ignored my every attempt to reach out.

I was having the same issue with receiving the info for the written examination. I finally got the email one day before the exam itself! Luckly though, I logged in to my indy.gov account and saw that I needed to schedule for it, a week previous, but I still had no info. I emailed her 4 times, and finally, like I stated, she finally responded, a day before the test. I got the info I needed, but she was quite rude in her response.

Every bone in my body tells me IMPD is where I belong, but dealing with this individual has me concerned. I hope I'm the only one she's treating like this.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I've said my choice words about this entire shindig, but I've kept them between myself and the other people I'm talking to who have been going through the same.
    I will say however, that I am very displeased with "Juanita." I am throughly convinced at this point that the woman is simply just a name. I mean her voicemail is a robotic recording. I've done absolutely everything I could to bring this distressing situation to this womans attention and she has ignored my every attempt to reach out.

I was having the same issue with receiving the info for the written examination. I finally got the email one day before the exam itself! Luckly though, I logged in to my indy.gov account and saw that I needed to schedule for it, a week previous, but I still had no info. I emailed her 4 times, and finally, like I stated, she finally responded, a day before the test. I got the info I needed, but she was quite rude in her response.

Every bone in my body tells me IMPD is where I belong, but dealing with this individual has me concerned. I hope I'm the only one she's treating like this.

If it makes you feel any better I'm not impressed by the city's HR office either. I loathe dealing with them.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    She finally called today. I passed. And she signed me up on the phone for sat the 23. She sounded exceptionally stressed.

This is not shocking. The department is really REALLY pushing to get this class started and the staff that handles recruiting is very small and overworked. I'm not making excuses but more relaying the info.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Glad things worked out for you. I'm from Anderson and it would have good to have you here.

Hey brotha, I'm gonna take whichever dept hires me first. So far, its looking pretty promising for Anderson. I like the area and surrounding area also so there will be nothing but happiness coming from my end.
    I feel the same about IMPD.
    Also have been interested in Ft. Wayne.

Top Bottom