• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    As configured on Friday, the room sat about 550 people. There was 310-ish in the afternoon session (I was bored and counted). I figure Saturday was busier but 3k sounds high.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    I'm getting very concerned with this... I've emailed Juanita 2x now telling her about the situation, no response.
    I have received no email regarding my pass or fail, checked every folder in my email.

keiths34

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2013
    hopkinsville
    Have attempted to call, and email, but no success in getting in contact with anyone. I would really hate to miss out bc of some glitch / error or whatever this may be.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I would hate that for you too, but it seems to be a case of "is what it is". The good news is that they are going to be testing again after the first of the year for the next class....

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    I'm very upset with how this is being handled. Juanita seems to be literally impossible to get a hold of. I've emailed her 4 times these past 4 days, no response, called her 3 times and left one message, then went in 2x today... both times she was unavailable to speak.
    I'm starting to wonder if she exists at all! I wasn't getting my hopes up on being hired, as the odds are greatly against everyone, but I most def did not expect to be "eliminated" this way. Very upset with this. At least I'm in Anderson's process and that's going along quite smooth.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I'm very upset with how this is being handled. Juanita seems to be literally impossible to get a hold of. I've emailed her 4 times these past 4 days, no response, called her 3 times and left one message, then went in 2x today... both times she was unavailable to speak.
    I'm starting to wonder if she exists at all! I wasn't getting my hopes up on being hired, as the odds are greatly against everyone, but I most def did not expect to be "eliminated" this way. Very upset with this. At least I'm in Anderson's process and that's going along quite smooth.

It's the Farva avatar.

Top Bottom