• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shroom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2009
    Middletown, IN
    Lmao is it just me but is 50k rounds a lot to shoot with just one gun. I guess I'm still somewhat younger but can't wait to put 50k rounds through all my guns. I hope Walther or S&W makes it right and gives you a new slide even though I dought they even shot that many rounds through one lol.

Bap1911

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 29, 2011
    NE Indy
    They should give you a brand new one just for putting as many miles as you did on this one! Walter not have 50k+ recognition club?!

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    S&W customer service is awesome, I take it that S&W is repairing it, or is it going to be someone else since it is a "Walther"?

I bought an Encore ProHunter frame from a guy and it had a "trigger job" done on it. I bought it thru the mail and after I put a barrel on it and a stock set, I noticed that it had a super light trigger. I'm all for a nice trigger job, but this thing had a 12 ounce trigger. With the trigger so light, it worried me, so I cocked the hammer and slapped the side of the buttstock with the palm of my hand and it fired the hammer. Then I cocked it again and tried to push the hammer forward with my thumb, it did not take much force for it to release. So I contacted S&W and they sent me a prepaid Fed-Ex label less than two weeks ago. I get home today and the frame is already back. Repaired and works like it is supposed too. Although the repair sheet did not indicate a trigger job, it sure feels like they did a factory trigger job on it. It breaks crisp right at 3 lbs and no issues with an unsafe trigger job as before.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    my gun came back from S&W today with a brand new slide! I couldn't be happier to have my favorite plinker back...and they didn't charge me a dime. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom