• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • megiddo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Sorry bro I wasn't trying to flame you it just struck a nerve..:xmad:

I completely understand your line of thought that whole live to fight another day thing..:ar15:

No offense taken.

I got to have dinner with my family last night instead of a cold porter county jail cell.So thats a plus.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    If we keep not using our rights and not reminding our LEOs of their constitutional obligations 30 yrs from now the constitution will be considered obsolete and our children will have no liberties.

ITS CALLED THE BILL OF RIGHTS,NOT THE BILL OF PRIVILEGES.

If we try to hide in a dark room they might just lock us in it.

:+1:

"Bill of Privileges" <-- I'm gonna use that one in the future. Awesome. Welcome to INGO!!

That whole thing is pretty upsetting to me. Did you get the officer's name by any chance? I think it would be appropriate to barrage the department with complaints.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Originally Posted by turnandshoot4
    Real safe. Stop open carrying in your holster and carry it IN YOUR BELT.

The stupidity is amazing.

I thought he was being sarcastic at the cop's remarks.

megiddo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    :+1:

"Bill of Privileges" <-- I'm gonna use that one in the future. Awesome. Welcome to INGO!!

That whole thing is pretty upsetting to me. Did you get the officer's name by any chance? I think it would be appropriate to barrage the department with complaints.

The male officer was simmons or something like that.I didnt really bother because i knew i was legit and there was nothing they could do to me as long as i remained cooperative.I remember the female officer from years ago when i was a juvenile.She came to a call where i got tboned on a moped.
    She was very nice.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Do you think you got the attention b/c you were one of the most boisterous one there? (from the video it looked to be such....) Could it have been that they noticed you one of the more vocal and moving and singled you out? Kinda like take care of the lead horse, control the herd?

megiddo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I thought he was being sarcastic at the cop's remarks.
    [/i]

o man,my bad...ive been on teh defensive today.My videos are featured on Liveleaks yoursay section and i have been battling liberals in teh comment section.

megiddo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Do you think you got the attention b/c you were one of the most boisterous one there? (from the video it looked to be such....) Could it have been that they noticed you one of the more vocal and moving and singled you out? Kinda like take care of the lead horse, control the herd?

possibly.i consider the fact that they came at me once i was separate fromt eh crowd.Yes i was loud and boisterous.Thats what its all about.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    o man,my bad...ive been on teh defensive today.My videos are featured on Liveleaks yoursay section and i have been battling liberals in teh comment section.

You're among friends here. I'm interested in having some letters written to the police department and town, having emails written, having our people stand up against abuses like this.

We are not guilty until proven innocent. There was no need to grab you by the arm and slam you on a car. It is outrageous.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Provided I don't have to work, I'll be OC with you. I already OC all around the area anyway.

FYI Every Friday there is a 'Liberty Lunch" in Valpo:
    Login | Facebook

Several people in that group OC. I rarely make it because Fridays at noon I am always working.

Megiddo, you can be polite without being so sweet and go-along. Disagreeing with them is not a crime. Provided you don't yell or scream (which can be hard when dealing with such tyrants) they cannot get you with deserving the peace.

I think it's long over due that our Atty General issue the same statement the WI atty gen did... that OC is legal and is NOT (in and of itself) justification for a Terry Stop anymore so that a person driving a car is justification to check and see if they have a DL.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I think it's long over due that our Atty General issue the same statement the WI atty gen did... that OC is legal and is NOT (in and of itself) justification for a Terry Stop anymore so that a person driving a car is justification to check and see if they have a DL.

I agree and we need to get on the IN A.G. about that, as well as our other officials.

megiddo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Provided I don't have to work, I'll be OC with you. I already OC all around the area anyway.

FYI Every Friday there is a 'Liberty Lunch" in Valpo:
    Login | Facebook

Several people in that group OC. I rarely make it because Fridays at noon I am always working.

Megiddo, you can be polite without being so sweet and go-along. Disagreeing with them is not a crime. Provided you don't yell or scream (which can be hard when dealing with such tyrants) they cannot get you with deserving the peace.

Does this liberty lunch group have any other sites??..i have a few people that would be interested in attending.Thing is i dont use facebook because it is my belief it is a CIA datamine.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Does this liberty lunch group have any other sites??..i have a few people that would be interested in attending.Thing is i dont use facebook because it is my belief it is a CIA datamine.

Lol. PM me your email address and I'll get you put on the guys email list. Its around Valpo every friday at noon. I've only been to one of them before.

megiddo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Lol. PM me your email address and I'll get you put on the guys email list. Its around Valpo every friday at noon. I've only been to one of them before.

Shoot me another pm on youtube.If you know any good God loving patriots who are interested in getting involved in the patriot movement send them to the Christian liberty guards.We are looking for people.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Shoot me another pm on youtube.If you know any good God loving patriots who are interested in getting involved in the patriot movement send them to the Christian liberty guards.We are looking for people.

Post a link to the Christian Liberty Guards. Interested but never heard of them.

Top Bottom