• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Well, thank heaven for that. Your section has too many spent brass rounds around. Everyone gets to shoot, but your group refuses to pick up brass. Over eternity, that's a lot of mass. :)

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    And with the attack at Notre Dame:

OpFH1H2.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    And with the attack at Notre Dame:

OpFH1H2.jpg

Not much of an attack.
    Just one police officer slightly hurt with a hammer.
    Bad guy got shot then arrested, now in the hospital.

Don't bring a hammer to a gun fight.

Maybe the UK will learn from that and decide to arm all their cops.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Who are the terrorists?
    So here's a start. They should just go kill every single one of these guys. One of them in this documentary is the recent attacker on the London bridge. Another is the new jihadi John.
    the neighborhoods where they are enforcing sharia law need to be raided and the military needs to occupy it and arrest and kill some people. I can't believe what the people of the U.K. Are allowing to happen.

[video=youtube;VNGRpKwIAwE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNGRpKwIAwE[/video]

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    There are 3.3 million Muslims in our own land. 1% of the population. Many, US citizens just like you and me. At least one, an INGO member, just like you and me.

What do wish to see done with "them"?

Say it out loud. Own it.

Seeing as how it is not Free Methodists who are murdering as many people as they can around the world, it`s a cinch we don`t need to monitor them. But since it is those who claim to practice islam, even though it hurts a lot of feelings, we must monitor them, period. Additionally, we must cease all travel and settlement of those from countries who have populations predominantly predisposed, based on the "religious" makeup, to be likely hostile to America. Moreover, once terrorists are identified, it just has got to be a death sentence, one way or the other. Predators must be put down. Hard.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    There are 3.3 million Muslims in our own land. 1% of the population. Many, US citizens just like you and me. At least one, an INGO member, just like you and me.

What do wish to see done with "them"?

Say it out loud. Own it.

What did we do with Japanese-Americans after we reduced 50% or so of The Empire of The Rising Sun to rubble (some of it radioactive). If you want to assimilate and become Americans, fine. If you want to carry the grudge and don the Hachimaki, here's your radiation suit - you go back.

But you only give them the choice after you demonstrate what "war with the Great Satan" is really all about. Machiavelli knew his stuff; if you cannot be both feared and loved, it is better to be feared

The only other possibility seems to become analogs of Israel, fortress states that still endure attacks of attrition

It may not be between Islam and The West yet, but I have little doubt it will be unless someone changes course

Oh, and:
    Israel’s Citizenship and Entry Law, which, according to Israeli politician Ze’ev Bonim, is required not only to prevent terrorism in Israel but to “"to maintain the state's democratic nature, but also its Jewish nature,” restricts citizenship and residence in Israel to Palestinian spouses of Israeli citizens, from the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. The law applies to men over the age of 35 and women over the age of 25.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm not saying hammer are not dangerous.

You just get shot quickly when you attack armed cops with them.

hey, in France is there any coverage from the family about what a good boy he was, he was just turning his life around...and all he wanted to do was trim a window with the hammer?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    hey, in France is there any coverage from the family about what a good boy he was, he was just turning his life around...and all he wanted to do was trim a window with the hammer?

I haven't really followed the news and actually learned about the attack on INGO.

I just heard the attacker was shot (apparently 3 times), arrested and taken to the hospital.
    He yelled something about Syria before the attack.

Not sure he even has family in France.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That definitely feels like more of an America thing, now that I think about it.

Probably is.

During one of the last attacks where the terrorist was a French citizen I think his dad said he was ashamed of him and felt so sorry for the victims.
    The media over here usually focus more about the victims and their families.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom